Marquesole air jordan 1 bred LC

100% fake for the following reasons.

The toe box shape is completely off. 

The leather is too shiny.

The red is off.

Swooshes are wrong.

Tag on tongue (not the white production tag)  says 'Fabrique A Chine' when it should say 'Fabrique EN Chine'. The royals are the ones that have the tag that says 'Fabrique A Chine' not the breds.

These are from Marqueesole...

Sounds rough man I know that feeling, if you paid with paypal file a dispute or VISA/Mastercard you are covered under goods not as described chargeback.

It's easily done and you aren't the first.. good luck

marqueesole pairs were compared to authentic pairs to show the differences between authentic & GM. for future reference, stay away from the marqueesole production dates.

Sounds rough man I know that feeling, if you paid with paypal file a dispute or VISA/Mastercard you are covered under goods not as described chargeback.

It's easily done and you aren't the first.. good luck
Yeah paid 350 for them and I taught they are legit but guess not.

I filled a dispute and escalated it because Marquesole denied that they are fake. Hopefully I can get my money back ASAP. How long does a dispute take ?

Yeah paid 350 for them and I taught they are legit but guess not.

I filled a dispute and escalated it because Marquesole denied that they are fake. Hopefully I can get my money back ASAP. How long does a dispute take ?
Is it through PayPal or your credit card company?

Please notice the Marqueesole tag says "Fabriqué a China" instead of "Fabriqué en Chine".

"Fabriqué a China" is very bad french translation, litterally "Made at China".

Back
Top Bottom