Married NT'ers How did you propose?

kvn

Sup Yall,

Just seeing how the married nt'ers on here proposed to their girl. I am very close on paying for the ring (Peep the sale sig to help me out) and need someideas. Thanks!!
KVN

Why would you wanna get married? If you look at the bigger picture, it takes responsibility off the woman, and puts it onto you.

It also gives her more leverage/control of the relationship, and she'll start rationing out sex, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Like cars women depreciate in value as they age...while it's the opposite with men. As you get older, you'll make more money, while her beauty fades.

Lose-Lose situation either way my dude.
smh.gif

BTW, proposing looks very weak, subconsciously what you're doing is putting her on a pedestal.

If you were an Alpha Male and could have any woman you wanted, why would you put forth any effort to "win" any of them over? Exactly.

Put forth this energy towards something constructive, like a career.

Holy crap, a KVN sighting! It's been years since I've seen you post.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Why would you wanna get married? If you look at the bigger picture, it takes responsibility off the woman, and puts it onto you.

It also gives her more leverage/control of the relationship, and she'll start rationing out sex, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Like cars women depreciate in value as they age...while it's the opposite with men. As you get older, you'll make more money, while her beauty fades.

smh.gif
while i don't agree with marriage or the concept of it, let the next man live. he didn't ask if he should get married.

smh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He is speaking some truth.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

First I asked her Father for her hand. When I got the "ok", I took her to the park on a routine weekend night and we started rough housing as usual. We both fell in the grass and when she got up I stayed on one knee.. asked the question, and presented the ring.

gotta go somewhere real nice like the olive garden. i heard you have to get reservations there 6 months in advance though. its a real classy place.

FeeninLikeJodeci wrote:

smh.gif

Have a life logn friend you can enjpy the compnay of for your life >>>>> that rant

BTW, proposing looks very weak, subconsciously what you're doing is putting her on a pedestal.

If you were an Alpha Male and could have any woman you wanted, why would you put forth any effort to "win" any of them over? Exactly.

Put forth this energy towards something constructive, like a career.

u sound like u got played numerous times before

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

gotta go somewhere real nice like the olive garden. i heard you have to get reservations there 6 months in advance though. its a real classy place.

roll.gif
This thread is hilarious.

laugh.gif
at the replies.

Well, we discussed marriage and went ring shopping so it wasn't a complete surprise but he popped the question while we were laying in bed listening to apodcast and just chilling like usual
smile.gif
I'm not one for that in public big hoora nonsense.

We went on a cruise. I set up a "play date", telling her to meet me on the top deck at 11 that night. We met, kind of enjoyed the moment talking,looking at the stars, etc. I stalled long enough for the area to clear and we were alone...said whatever came to my mind, got down on one knee, pulled out thering and popped the question.

I proposed in our bedroom. I turned the light off & got on my knee. She thaught I was gunna do something else
laugh.gif
I put the ring on her finger & askedher to marry me. She thought I was playin but when I turned the light on she was like
eek.gif
. Then started crying.
Not too fancy but not corny like putting the ring in a glass of champagne.

We were playfighting on the couch and I was poking her with it. She was like what the hell you poking me with? I showed her and asked.

She cried, called her mom, etc. etc.

smh.gif
Nicely put...

my buddy popped the question in december. they were snowboarding and after the last run then went off to the side to take some pictures. she was looking theother way, he got down on his knee and when she turned around, bingo.

FeeninLikeJodeci wrote:

smh.gif

Lame this guys has like 7 post and trying to sound cool
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom