Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Female really said don't say anything to you?
I don't believe that.
Straight up said it fam. I honestly dgaf, but she thinks I does for some reason

This post proves you DO care actually.

Tell him, and get it on video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You were the instigator in school huh? LOL!

that's a mad hard situation right there. id probably let that shhh ride because he aint my homie, but I talk about it with my dudes all the time thatchicks can do whatever they want and get ran thru and jump ship to somewhere where everybody don't know them and they image clean as a whistle.

I never touched her though.

You should have gotten your turn.

And since you don't care about this girl, please post a picture...but please remember to upload it yourself, you don't want an NT'er gettinginvolved...
happy.gif

Do it man. I would like to know. It don't matter who told me. I would want to know regardless of who told me.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

And since you don't care about this girl, please post a picture...but please remember to upload it yourself, you don't want an NT'er getting involved...
happy.gif

I dont have a picture of ol girl and honestly IMO she's not that attractive. The only thing she had going for her back then was her body. Thathas changed since
sick.gif

I would usually say don't say anything because he would find out eventually and either accept it or not if she still out there.
Honestly I would want to know though but that's just me........ The problem is the *%$%! came at you sideways TELLING you what to do, you shouldn't letthat rock I would air her out just for that alone...

I'll let him do it, that way I can sit back and laugh. Bruh isn't your boy for real so let it be, but then again once a jump off always a jump off

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I say you drop an anonymous letter in his mail box before you leave
nerd.gif
probably the best course of action. But make sure the letter is pretty legit so he will at least bring it to her attention as opposed to just disregarding it. Or you could just casually bring up in conversation that one of your old friends was marrying a former JO & then get his opinion on the issue. Then just go from there
i would do this myself i rather know the truth rather than figuring it out the hard way

Originally Posted by derrty6232

And since you don't care about this girl, please post a picture...but please remember to upload it yourself, you don't want an NT'er getting involved...
happy.gif

I dont have a picture of ol girl and honestly IMO she's not that attractive. The only thing she had going for her back then was her body. That has changed since
sick.gif

well then get your detective game on. you know her name so use facebook or myspace & bring us some damn pics

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I'll let him do it, that way I can sit back and laugh. Bruh isn't your boy for real so let it be, but then again once a jump off always a jump off
Thats not true. People go through their growing periods. I dont know if she was a real get down like that but most girls had their freaky periodsespecially in college. People mature. I know I have done plenty of stuff especially that I did in high school and college that was crazy and couldnt imaginedoing it now that I am older. I would leave it alone.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

If you tell dude that his fiance was a jumpoff, it's going to cause more drama and you're the one who caused it. Dude could get mad at you and think you're jealous of what he has.

I'd start it off with:
"Hey man, you know she used to get around right......?"
check his reaction, and then take it from there
smile.gif

I went out to my car to get my phone she stepped outside to smoke and said, "You better not say ISHHH."

I honestly I dont give a flying judo about her

roll.gif

Its an exaggeration but lets just say a RTS dorm room can comfortably hold 4 people in chairs..... There was standing room only and people down the hall. Realtalk

Its an exaggeration but lets just say a RTS dorm room can comfortably hold 4 people in chairs..... There was standing room only and people down the hall. Real talk
which is why we know you were in line...
laugh.gif

1. He aint your boy
2. He probably got tipped off before if she's that known to everyone.

Seriously, what would you get from telling ol' boy? You don't owe him Sh..

Unless the girl has STD of some sort, you should be shuttin up your mouth and let them live their lives.

naw dude. tell him. i think most dudes out there would want to know.

if you cant do it face to face just email the guy lol.

Back
Top Bottom