Mars Blackmon

Wats up NTers been on 4 a while wit little posts but do u think with all the hype on the XXIII do u think JB will bring back Mars for the commercial i thinkits a gud idea he was brung back for the XXs and i would like to see the commercial opinionated
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

i think it would be an awesome idea, however i would not like to see mars blackmons face on anymore shoes. commercials are fine. shoes are not.

would be an amazing idea, if they did it in black and white like they did for the 2 or 3 ( ithink)

Wats up NTers been on 4 a while wit little posts but do u think with all the hype on the XXIII do u think JB will bring back Mars for the commercial i think its a gud idea he was brung back for the XXs and i would like to see the commercial opinionated

roll.gif

Of course us Jordan-heads would love to see Mars in another commercial. BUT, i'm willing to bet more than half the kids/people out there now-a-daysdon't even know who spike lee is. So i think the shoe will be marketed differently not only because of that but, have you heard all the hype Gentry isspewing about "how the solvent's are earth friendly" and all that other hype. This shoe is gonna be imo, the most hyped up shoe in quite sometime. I hope the shoe is half as good as the hype though, or (and i think i'm speaking for some others out there) "this will be the end of JB as weknow it"

i Like the idea...but.. those commercials were always funny... dont get me wrong... i loved them... but i think the xx3 ads should capture the drama, suspense,the excitement, the greatness, the legacy of Mike.... il be looking for alot of slow motion, captivating music.... something real dramatic.... to give you that"wow" factor... the MARS B. commercials would be dope... but not fitting for the XXIII

those are my 2 cents

Good idea but c'mon Spike is 2 old now dudes gotta b pushin 70 or 80 i dont think he'd go 4 the Mars gig anymore

This is prolly 1 of the best post lately as far as originality,don't see those too often here anymore
laugh.gif
....oh,and great idea by the way
smokin.gif

Having Mars Blackmon come back to do another commmercial wouldn't hurt nor improve the "hype" for the shoe. I'm 26 years old, so yeah Iremember the old Nike commercials in the day and wouldn't mind seeing another one with him for entertainments sake. But the youth of today unfortunatelyonly know the shoe itself and don't have that bond to Mars and MJ as some of older heads have had growing up. But I still say go for it~

I hope they do something that ties all of the signature shoes into the commerical....doing so will definitely include Mars Blackmon

That will be hot. Him and Mike. Im tired of seeing them use other people wearing the shoes in commercials

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Of course us Jordan-heads would love to see Mars in another commercial. BUT, i'm willing to bet more than half the kids/people out there now-a-days don't even know who spike lee is. So i think the shoe will be marketed differently not only because of that but, have you heard all the hype Gentry is spewing about "how the solvent's are earth friendly" and all that other hype. This shoe is gonna be imo, the most hyped up shoe in quite some time. I hope the shoe is half as good as the hype though, or (and i think i'm speaking for some others out there) "this will be the end of JB as we know it"

I'm 21 and wasn't old enough to remember the Jordan ads in the late 80s-early 90s. What I can say is that Spike Lee has seemingly had more garbagededicated to him as of late than I care to see. I was all for bringing Spike back for the XX commercial. But 06 and 07 we had his face on the fire red IVs, theSpizzike dedicated and named after him, and IMO the brands lowest point, the onslaught of DTRT colored shoes.

My argument for all this Spike Lee business is always the same...I don't give a damn about Spike Lee, we should buy Jordans because of the player and thequality. I hate how JB has forced consumers to pay tribute to him in a million different ways. JB should focus on creative design and performance, not makingus bow down to how much Spike did for the company two decades ago, which is not much in the grand scheme of things.

Back
Top Bottom