Marty McFly Zoom Tre AD (They do have Speckled soles) Waiting for pics to confirm

Saw these on sneakernews.com.

Just spreading the info, looks like Nike changed them up from the original samples.

As usual disappointing hypebeast and people who couldn't get their hands on the hyperdunks at once.

novembersb21.jpg

that's a big letdown, samples were really nice. hopefully someone does a nice custom speckle job and some glow paint to show off

Wow, I was actually looking forward to swooping these. Haven't bought an SB in a minute. That's unfortunate without the speckles.

Ah well, they still look clean.

i guess ill be buying another sharpie paint pen....anyone know how i could mimic the speckles?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i guess ill be buying another sharpie paint pen....anyone know how i could mimic the speckles?
You're better off with a toothbrush and some paint. And lots of tape. Looks more realistic.

come on....
frown.gif

I guess its not a huge deal, but now they just don't seem as interesting

Do not get Nike why they do these type of things. Who is the person that has the final say in the final product?

man...i was already planning my excuse to call in sick to cop those, guess i'll be at work instead now. save my excuse for something more worth while iguess

^

Buy shoes=Lose money
Skip Work=Lose money

Skip shoes=Saved money
Work=Make money

Looks like you're better off now.

They did look better before, but I wasn't going to buy either way.

Back
Top Bottom