Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

big thanks for this, will try to have the unamazing cavaliers turned into a high quality poster.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

No Silver Surfer?
They wasted used him on the Nets

netsf.jpg

No Silver Surfer?

Comic-heads where did they get the inspiration for the 'Melo cover? I'm thinking Wolverine or Spider-Man..could be totally wrong.

300px-X-Men_Vol_1_138.jpg

No Silver Surfer?

Comic-heads where did they get the inspiration for the 'Melo cover? I'm thinking Wolverine or Spider-Man..could be totally wrong.

300px-X-Men_Vol_1_138.jpg

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

10opggo.png

oh btw, the espn cover has kobe as iron man, lebron as captain america, and durant as the hammer dude, who i will call thor since i don't know his name. so the idea of them still being overshadowed by the legacy of the spurs is quite good.

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

10opggo.png

oh btw, the espn cover has kobe as iron man, lebron as captain america, and durant as the hammer dude, who i will call thor since i don't know his name. so the idea of them still being overshadowed by the legacy of the spurs is quite good.

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Will buy 2 copies of the mag. These are awesome.

pimp.gif
to the Philly cover recognizing A.I. (the REAL A.I.).

Will buy 2 copies of the mag. These are awesome.

pimp.gif
to the Philly cover recognizing A.I. (the REAL A.I.).

*%% is up with the pacers one.. how lame... and i was lookin forward to this +!*# too... no Darren Collison, Danny Granger, Roy Hibbert? we get a bunch of random @*% dudes going thru an hour glass?

*%% is up with the pacers one.. how lame... and i was lookin forward to this +!*# too... no Darren Collison, Danny Granger, Roy Hibbert? we get a bunch of random @*% dudes going thru an hour glass?

That Hornets one is hell of lame. I hate ESPN with a passion. And why does dude on the Bucks cover looking like Amare?

Edit:
Spoiler [+]
bucks.jpg

That Hornets one is hell of lame. I hate ESPN with a passion. And why does dude on the Bucks cover looking like Amare?

Edit:
Spoiler [+]
bucks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom