Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

Avengers ska? Every heard of them? Comics?

Guess not.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Just did. Thanks.
smile.gif

I wonder if they just threw random colors on Kobe's rings, or if they were going after the actual colors of the Infinity Gems (green, orange, purple, blue, yellow, red).

Probably reading too far into it at this point, right?
laugh.gif

yeah i dont get this marvel garbage either bro

^ Just did. Thanks.
smile.gif

I wonder if they just threw random colors on Kobe's rings, or if they were going after the actual colors of the Infinity Gems (green, orange, purple, blue, yellow, red).

Probably reading too far into it at this point, right?
laugh.gif

yeah i dont get this marvel garbage either bro

Oh, that's a RING they're all reaching for!! And it's got a face on the side.

Gotcha. Thanks.

But then as far as 'attention to detail' is concerned (something GMSboy1 mentioned), Rondo should be wearing one if Kobe's wearing five.

I just meant as far as Rondo's Clover being upside down on his headband. The infinity gems/infinity gauntlet were highly coveted,
just like the ring/trophy. 

It isn't a face on the side of the ring though, they're engravings.

Just to make myself clear.

Oh, that's a RING they're all reaching for!! And it's got a face on the side.

Gotcha. Thanks.

But then as far as 'attention to detail' is concerned (something GMSboy1 mentioned), Rondo should be wearing one if Kobe's wearing five.

I just meant as far as Rondo's Clover being upside down on his headband. The infinity gems/infinity gauntlet were highly coveted,
just like the ring/trophy. 

It isn't a face on the side of the ring though, they're engravings.

Just to make myself clear.

^ Bro, the Cavs are going to be unamazing for at least the near future.

Just accept that, like I've done with the Angels for nearly my whole life. We have spans of relevance sprinkled into longer spans of mediocrity and irrelevance.

Same as the Cavs, and the ride from the last 7 years is over.

^ Bro, the Cavs are going to be unamazing for at least the near future.

Just accept that, like I've done with the Angels for nearly my whole life. We have spans of relevance sprinkled into longer spans of mediocrity and irrelevance.

Same as the Cavs, and the ride from the last 7 years is over.

Back
Top Bottom