WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yeah Gunn had him that way from the beginning, and Bautista rode hard for that version so he can relax. I think he has a higher view of himself in acting than he actually is, he should be thankful he has steady work in his lane.
I think it's fair for him to say he wanted more out of Drax. The man put in a lot of work to become the actor that he is today. Of course, he'd want to further expand on a character that he's been known for after all these years.

I think it's fair for him to say he wanted more out of Drax. The man put in a lot of work to become the actor that he is today. Of course, he'd want to further expand on a character that he's been known for after all these years.

It’s a shame Drax’s only goal was to kill Thanos since we met him and there was no payoff. Dude killed his family and blipped him and he didn’t even get a line with him or anything.

How funny would it have been if he popped up when all the women assembled for Cap Marvel’s run to the van? That was a perfect Drax moment:lol:

That’s on James Gunn, the same dude he publicly went to bat for...only for him to come back and write Drax the same way :lol:

Mans literally went out of his way to give a tree, with a 3 word vocabulary, more substance than Drax.

More rumblings (pun intended) of Namor as BP2 antagonist.

You read it here first: as King of the Seas, Namor will somehow reanimate Killmonger, whose body was duly buried in the ocean by T’challa per his last request. MBJ meets T’challa in the Spirit World (somehow), has a change of heart/perspective from his BP1 motivations, and comes back to assume the mantle of BP going forward. Maybe even T,challa’s spirit gets transferred into Killmonger/MBJ’s body.

^^^
Ngl, I like that idea. So I'm assuming they may also go the whole Wakanda and Atlantis has a "misunderstanding" route and everything becomes good at the end? Need that on screen tension in the future with Namor and Sue Storm LOL!

Yea I’m cool with the whole spirit thing.. but gotta see how they pull it off

would still rather see one of the ladies

You read it here first: as King of the Seas, Namor will somehow reanimate Killmonger, whose body was duly buried in the ocean by T’challa per his last request. MBJ meets T’challa in the Spirit World (somehow), has a change of heart/perspective from his BP1 motivations, and comes back to assume the mantle of BP going forward. Maybe even T,challa’s spirit gets transferred into Killmonger/MBJ’s body.
So basically a recast that’s not really a “recast”. :lol:

Lost me at that last part :lol:

What? I didn't know Namor had those powers to do that.

So there is more to that the sexy man lol.

What? I didn't know Namor had those powers to do that.

So there is more to that the sexy man lol.
No. He doesn't have those powers.

At most, they can reach for Atlantean magic bringing him back.

Thing is I don't see why Namor or anybody down there would bring back a surface dweller.

Back
Top Bottom