WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Alright so Andy Serkis confirmed Venom takes place in his own universe apparently , so no MCU or Webb verse ties...yet

“The Venom story is his own world. There are nods and little moments [like the shot of the newspaper the Daily Bugle], of course, but on the whole he's unaware. They are unaware, at this point, of other characters like Spider-Man. So, that's the way we've chosen to play this particular episode of the movie, but, well, we'll wait and see.”

I guess theoretically it’s not really his call but I’m guessing he approached the movie with mindset

It’s crazy, in a world of complete make believe dude being able to talk to birds just doesn’t sit right with me lol
Yeah it'd be different if he was more bird themed like the way Birdman is or the way Batman is.

He just had a telepathic connection with his falcon and then that turned in to being able to see through the eyes of all birds which is crazy.

Marvel comics had their chance to give Sam actual super powers years back and they didn't.

Taskmaster confirmed to be a chick yet or what?

And I wonder if that shield is Cap's from Endgame since it's all glued together like that?
The Black Widow movie takes place after Civil War but before Infinity War.

Cap's broken shield is long gone anyway.

Im thinking it’s gonna end up being Florence Pugh’s character. I’m probably not alone in that thinking.

Yeah, you and all of them are wrong.

Stop trying to think outside the box and making up these non-existent storylines.

I’ve thought it may be
Iron Maiden/Rach Weiss’s character
. She was a villain in the comics iirc.

Happy 35th Birthday to Emily VanCamp.

rs_1200x1200-210211135738-1200-Emily-VanCamp-as-Sharon-Carter-mp.jpg

Umm... James Gunn did that.

This dude Bautista been complaining and having all this hostility for Marvel ever since Gunn got fired and rehired. He's already said GotG v3 is his last time playing the role.

Don't get all this passive aggreesiveness.

GOTG is my favourite MCU movie and it works precisely because we’re given just enough backstory and info on these misfits without bogging down the overall plot of Ronan acquiring the stone. Their chemistry and interactions is what makes their movies pop.

And it’s a shame because I think Batista is the probably one of, if not the best, wrestler-turned-actors to come out in a long time. But yeah, Drax is fun as a side-character as are most of the Guardians.

Umm... James Gunn did that.

This dude Bautista been complaining and having all this hostility for Marvel ever since Gunn got fired and rehired. He's already said GotG v3 is his last time playing the role.

Don't get all this passive aggreesiveness.
Yeah Gunn had him that way from the beginning, and Bautista rode hard for that version so he can relax. I think he has a higher view of himself in acting than he actually is, he should be thankful he has steady work in his lane.

Back
Top Bottom