WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

plenty do not need to be on the juice, if your studios pays for your chef and trainer, you just got to put time and effort

and it snot like most of these guys have a 9-5 job, when they're not shooting they can spend the entire day working out and sleeping but there's definitely still a commitment factor because if you cheat wit a snickers bar here and there then you ain't getting to that goal

kumail though

1600313873747.png

Attachments

• 1600313845826.png
    1600313845826.png
    822.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

Don't even care, hope it comes around the holidays. I have plenty of use or loose leave going to be burning through around the holidays.
I was thinking this is going to lead to House of M(yes it’s my fav), but looking at the timeline, unless they plan of having multiple seasons, it’s impossible. I’m thinking it’s going to be super dwarfed and the last episode is going to reveal it was all dream.
You thinking they run that also as a TV show or transition into a movie. House of M has quite a large cast of characters we "haven't" been introduced to in MCU. Especially with X-Men so far off, Magneto's line to Quicksilver. :pimp::pimp: The ripple affects of House of M though would really change up the MCU.

A lot of actors don't like going through that rigorous dieting that's needed for that type of physique.

It's not as healthy as it looks.
Nevermind the thought of going under the needle for a role. Sigh benefit of no steroid testing in acting.
By work you mean steroids?
People not in the know really think some of these transformations are all "natural". I have NO PROBLEM with guys being on the juice, just hate the people that think you can get those results overnight.
Yes it does lol
True and false, I agree and disagree with that argument. I say as long as you aren't competing against someone else, have at it. Actors and those working out for personal satisfaction go ahead and use.

plenty do not need to be on the juice, if your studios pays for your chef and trainer, you just got to put time and effort

and it snot like most of these guys have a 9-5 job, when they're not shooting they can spend the entire day working out and sleeping but there's definitely still a commitment factor because if you cheat wit a snickers bar here and there then you ain't getting to that goal

kumail though

1600313873747.png

Man that is a pretty good Wolverine, still early but any frontrunners for the role?
I'm trying to remember but I really do think we thought he was jacked in OG Xmen.
Oh he was definitely jacked for the role, never worked legs either hence why he always had pants on. His diet was certainly on point though, think he was on the juice just to look better on screen. At some point once you see how good you look in "good" shape, you take your nutrition a lot more serious. So many actors once they get in shape for a role, they never go back. Can't think of anyone outside of Gerad Butler who let himself go after getting ripped.

I'm trying to remember but I really do think we thought he was jacked in OG Xmen.

Definitely not the first one. I doubt he was taking that role serious at that time. Different times with CBM's in 2000. He probably only realized it could be his meal ticket after the success of the first one.

But yeah, I've gotten used to actors getting in pretty good shapre for roles. Hell, Paul Rudd busted out some abs to be Ant-Man:lol: That's why I was originally taken aback when Pattinson initially said he didn't train much for The Batman.

Don't even care, hope it comes around the holidays. I have plenty of use or loose leave going to be burning through around the holidays.

You thinking they run that also as a TV show or transition into a movie. House of M has quite a large cast of characters we "haven't" been introduced to in MCU. Especially with X-Men so far off, Magneto's line to Quicksilver. :pimp::pimp: The ripple affects of House of M though would really change up the MCU.
They could use WandaVision to start introducing mutants into the MCU, namely Xavier first. After a season or 2 of WV, it’ll be 2023 and we’re ready for the first MCU X-Men movie, then BOOM, House of M. That’ll but put all the stuff we had to watch because of licensing issues to bed and then we can all focus on what we all really wanted to see from Disney/Marvel. But idk, they’re playing it kinda loose with these stories. House of M might end up a “What If” episode.

They could use WandaVision to start introducing mutants into the MCU, namely Xavier first. After a season or 2 of WV, it’ll be 2023 and we’re ready for the first MCU X-Men movie, then BOOM, House of M. That’ll but put all the stuff we had to watch because of licensing issues to bed and then we can all focus on what we all really wanted to see from Disney/Marvel. But idk, they’re playing it kinda loose with these stories. House of M might end up a “What If” episode.
I watched like two seasons of Agent of Shield, has Marvel had a lot of success with making people watch other media to know who a character is? Introducing Charles in WandaVision, the people that don't have Disney+ would be lost. Unless they introduce him again during the movie?

I watched like two seasons of Agent of Shield, has Marvel had a lot of success with making people watch other media to know who a character is? Introducing Charles in WandaVision, the people that don't have Disney+ would be lost. Unless they introduce him again during the movie?
I didn’t miss with AoS, but I enjoyed Luke Cage and thought The Punisher was hard AF. That’s who needs a movie. Jon Bernthal IS The Punisher!(I know it’s not related. I just wanted to say that. :lol:)I don’t think that’s really a concern at this point. How well did Mulan do? I think they can actually use Mutants to bring in more subscriptions. **** I got Disney+ just for the MCU. Disney made 600 million on obscure *** Guardians of the Galaxy, I’d they drop it, people will watch it.

Has Disney indicated that any of the Disney + "series" will have additional seasons? I've been under the impression they've basically been one-off extended movies...

I didn’t miss with AoS, but I enjoyed Luke Cage and thought The Punisher was hard AF. That’s who needs a movie. Jon Bernthal IS The Punisher!(I know it’s not related. I just wanted to say that. :lol:)I don’t think that’s really a concern at this point. How well did Mulan do? I think they can actually use Mutants to bring in more subscriptions. **** I got Disney+ just for the MCU. Disney made 600 million on obscure *** Guardians of the Galaxy, I’d they drop it, people will watch it.
My sister in law got Disney+ for some reason, but I use it for Star Wars, and The Mandalorian. NO this is The Punisher.

I love how Lou has evidence just sitting on his desk and touching it with no gloves.

Saw this as a kid. Fun movie
I mean it was a legit entertaining movie for the time, put it in today and it is terrible. You would think Syfy channel made it or something. But I agree Jon is The Punisher, feels like dude been auditioning his entire acting career.

Baby Driver
Widows
Wind River
Sicario
The Walking Dead

War Zone is *chef's kiss*

This is a fun listen about the movie with the director. She was basically given the Punisher movie without wanting it or knowing anything so she tapped into Punisher fan sites and asked forum posters what they want to see and read comics and decided she wanted to go full over the top with it and I enjoyed it

Y'all have to remember Hugh Jackman wasn't even the first choice for Wolverine. It was ****ing Dougray Scott :lol:

Jackman was doing theater and had no reason to get jacked. Especially during the dawn of superheroes being blockbusters. Probably thought at the least this might get him seen for more movies.

My beloved is in the MCU :pimp:

This is a fun listen about the movie with the director. She was basically given the Punisher movie without wanting it or knowing anything so she tapped into Punisher fan sites and asked forum posters what they want to see and read comics and decided she wanted to go full over the top with it and I enjoyed it

Didn't post the link my bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom