WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I’m pumped about Jonathan Majors possibly being Kang the Conqueror. Dude is a really good actor IMO. While John Krasinski is my first choice to play Mr. Fantastic (along with Emily Blunt playing Mrs. Fantastic), it personally doesn’t really matter to me whether Mr. Fantastic is Black or White. Just make him better than everything else we’ve seen on screen. But I’d argue that just because Majors is Kang, it doesn’t necessarily eliminate Reed Richards being White. If they go the route of Kang being a distant descendant of Reed’s, Reed still being White could still happen. Hell, I’m Black, my mom’s grandfather was an Irish immigrant, and that’s only 3 generations removed.

Been watching Xmen Evolution, highly underrated.
And I say easiest way to introduce mutants is having a certain already being around, Charles, Magneto, Apocalypse, Sinister, Wolverine, but have been low key this whole time. and the mutants just getting their powers. And having Charles search and acquiring the 5.
Charles obviously wants to be low key and magneto was waiting for his perfect time.

Charles could of mind wiped a few of us that knew about mutants along the way :lol:

So, who the hell is Owen Wilson's character then?!

Jk.

Happy to hear that Kang will be introduced in the MCU soon. If we get a Young Avengers...Do we possibly get an Iron Lad or is that way too much back story for the MCU?

I’ve been wanting Kang in the MCU for a while. Not happy that Kang is in Ant Man. Those movies are bottom tier

I’ve been wanting Kang in the MCU for a while. Not happy that Kang is in Ant Man. Those movies are bottom tier
I’d almost bet money that Kang will be the type of villain that will be around for multiple movies. I’d be SHOCKED if he was a one time use villain, especially with that one time use being in an Ant-Man movie.

I’d almost bet money that Kang will be the type of villain that will be around for multiple movies. I’d be SHOCKED if he was a one time use villain, especially with that one time use being in an Ant-Man movie.
Yeah I imagine there’s gonna be some buildup. Kang is too big of a villain to be one and done

I don't know why the internet has been spreading it but y'all know Kang the Conqueror is not Reed Richards father right?

In terms of time travel, its the other way around; Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, and a few others are Kang's ancestors which is why he doesn't ever actually kill them cuz he'd be erasing himself.

Kang's real name just happens to be the same as Reed's father, Nathaniel Richards. Marvel got a thing for Nathans and Nathaniels that time travel and hop around alt universes.

Last edited:
I don't know why the internet has been spreading it but y'all know Kang the Conqueror is not Read Richards father right?

In terms of time travel, its the other way around; Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, and a few others are Kang's ancestors which is why he doesn't ever actually kill them cuz he'd be erasing himself.

Kang's real name just happens to be the same as Reed's father, Nathaniel Richards. Marvel got a thing for Nathans and Nathaniels that time travel and hop around alt universes.
I saw that on twitter and rolled my eyes. People were being weird.

I’m pumped about Jonathan Majors possibly being Kang the Conqueror. Dude is a really good actor IMO. While John Krasinski is my first choice to play Mr. Fantastic (along with Emily Blunt playing Mrs. Fantastic), it personally doesn’t really matter to me whether Mr. Fantastic is Black or White. Just make him better than everything else we’ve seen on screen. But I’d argue that just because Majors is Kang, it doesn’t necessarily eliminate Reed Richards being White. If they go the route of Kang being a distant descendant of Reed’s, Reed still being White could still happen. Hell, I’m Black, my mom’s grandfather was an Irish immigrant, and that’s only 3 generations removed.

That would be a ballsy move. I love it.

So, who the hell is Owen Wilson's character then?!

Yeah im happy Jonathan Majors got the role and its a big one. He's an excellent actor and he's starting to heat up.

I don't know why the internet has been spreading it but y'all know Kang the Conqueror is not Read Richards father right?

You know people just did a quick read on wikipedia and automatically made the connection that F4 will be tied with Kang and Ant-Man.

EG Time Travel wouldn't work this way: "I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you go into the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future!"

EG Time Travel wouldn't work this way: "I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you go into the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future!"
I would agree but in the comics there's these things called Doomlocks created by Dr. Doom where while you have one you actually can make permanent changes to the past.

Kang has one built in to his suit which is why his actions dont just create thousands of alt timelines every time he ****s with the Avengers.

Haven't been keeping up with thread like I had been but people really think Kang is Reed's dad. I don't recall Reed's parents really getting a lot of mention in the comics.
Someone in a FB group I am in posted Jonathan Majors for Blue Marvel. I don't know about that, unless Michael Jai White is playing Black Panther in BP3. I want him as Blue Marvel. I think factoring in his actual age and his acting career he could pull it off. Not taking anything away from Jonathan.
Adam_Brashear_(Earth-616)_from_Ultimates_Vol_2_1_cover_001.jpg Blue-Marvel-Cover.png

Haven't been keeping up with thread like I had been but people really think Kang is Reed's dad. I don't recall Reed's parents really getting a lot of mention in the comics.

Someone in a FB group I am in posted Jonathan Majors for Blue Marvel. I don't know about that, unless Michael Jai White is playing Black Panther in BP3. I want him as Blue Marvel. I think factoring in his actual age and his acting career he could pull it off. Not taking anything away from Jonathan.
Adam_Brashear_(Earth-616)_from_Ultimates_Vol_2_1_cover_001.jpg Blue-Marvel-Cover.png
Blue Marvel is like between Will and Denzel's age.

Been watching Xmen Evolution, highly underrated.
And I say easiest way to introduce mutants is having a certain already being around, Charles, Magneto, Apocalypse, Sinister, Wolverine, but have been low key this whole time. and the mutants just getting their powers. And having Charles search and acquiring the 5.
Charles obviously wants to be low key and magneto was waiting for his perfect time.

Charles could of mind wiped a few of us that knew about mutants along the way :lol:
I wanted to get into Xmen Evolutions but the time period that it came out ruined it IMO, 5 years earlier or 5 years later would have been better.
OUCH I like The Antman movies, they don't take themselves to serious, prefer them over Captain Marvel any day of the week.
I agree, he is much to powerful for Antman to take out alone.

...assuming MCU is going to faithful to the source material. Don’t forget about “The Mandarin”.

Reed's dad is Nathaniel Richards, time travelling scientist, explorer, frequent dimension hopper, secret agent of the Brotherhood of the Shield, and self-genocider or mass self-murderer?

He gets a good deal of coverage in the comics any time those F4 books want to get really cosmic and complicated.

Damn, hopefully Falcon and the Winter Soldier and WandaVision can finish shooting soon and we can get some MCU this year.

Back
Top Bottom