MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Get @amel223  outta here...

I've noticed a lot of backlash from Anglos saying it was "too black" and even "racist" in some cases. That means it's a masterpiece 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Get @amel223
 outta here...

I've noticed a lot of backlash from Anglos saying it was "too black" and even "racist" in some cases. That means it's a masterpiece :pimp:
I haven't seen that in here yet but I've seen some codes language damn near adjacent to it

Didn't give a **** to reply given how good this series has me feeling.

actress who played misty imo is tooooo fine. between her and rosario im fine. speaking off , rosario dawson has been in all 3 netflix series. must be a decent check

Easily my favorite series. This one justified having 13 seasons as every episode mattered and there was no filler. Ajd that was due to the amazing supporting cast. No supporting cast wasnutilized the way they were in this show which is why even on a time where Luke is shot ajd recovering, the show is still exciting and moving.

Thought it would be a bad decision to off Cottonmouth so early but that only gave room for Mariah to step up. Diamondback was cool to me as well and i dont see why he's getting as much hate as he wasnt set out to be the main villain in the end. He was everything Cottonmouth wasn't which is what makes him more brutal.

The tone was perfect for me. Too dark is monotonous. They tried to brighten JJ and DD by having quirky characters but it doesnt work for me. I like the balanced tone here

The ending was great. So much story to tell on season 2. I believe that part of the Defenders will focus on getting Luke out and I believe the villain will be Fisk, Mariah, Jheri and whoever from IF gathered together along with the Hand

Finished LC last night

The last episode was kind of bad but overall I think it was my favorite Marvel series out of the 3

Glad I stayed away from here until I finsished. Some of you just post your reviews while spoiling it too. :lol:

Loved the show. I thought they tied the other shows in well without having to have the main characters all together. They even had Trish on the radio while Luke was going on that run. :smokin

I knew nothing about Luke Cage before this but was entertained. Real easy to follow. Now the wait for season 2 :x

The end fight scene was pretty accurate the person said it was like Craig and Deebo :lol:

If only they weren't so lazy with the final fight and 13th episode.

This show could've overtaken Daredevil for me. But the lameness of the final fight and the final episode took it down a few notches for me.

Looking forward to Iron Fist. I gotta admit I know even less of this character than I do Luke Cage. I just know he's really really good at martial arts. On that note, fighting wise I wonder how he can differentiate himself from Daredevil.

Last edited:
Yea I was also a bit let down by the finale episode. Overall still pleased with the show though.

Ive seen Mike Colter in other stuff before and never thought he was a bad actor. I still dont think he is bad but I was least impressed with his acting skills in this. As the season went on the more it started to annoy me a little bit. I needed him to be a little less stiff and more smooth but i guess that wouldnt fit his physical profile lol

Last scene with Misty tho..... thats Bae!

I knew nothing about Luke Cage before this but was entertained. Real easy to follow. Now the wait for season 2 :x

The end fight scene was pretty accurate the person said it was like Craig and Deebo :lol:

Cage will show up in Iron Fist (March 2017) and he is a member of The Defenders

So the wait won't seem as long

I still wanna explanation to how he shaved his full afro and beard with a bic razor and does this mean he's not really bald but the hairs can't get through his diamond scalp? Son living with the worst case of ingrown hair ever? That part was just such a weird product placement lol

Looking forward to Iron Fist. I gotta admit I know even less of this character than I do Luke Cage. I just know he's really really good at martial arts. On that note, fighting wise I wonder how he can differentiate himself from Daredevil.
IF got that martial arts mysticism. Think Ryu and Akuma from street fighter but just with the fists.
I still wanna explanation to how he shaved his full afro and beard with a bic razor and does this mean he's not really bald but the hairs can't get through his diamond scalp? Son living with the worst case of ingrown hair ever? That part was just such a weird product placement lol
The amount of hair dude had on his head was hilarious :rofl: Plus his beard.

I wanna know why it wasn't brought up until now. Straight up laughable that he was walking around the prison like a homeless person.

Cross between Kimbo and a grizzly bear with so much hair :lol:

Last edited:
I'd really love to see just a Luke Cage and Iron Fist series either before or after Defenders. Heroes For Hire season 1 in 2019 or something?

I like the idea of a Heroes for Hire team series, but i'd still want both characters to have their own series as well.

Heroes for Hire is Cage, Ironfist, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight and Jessica Jones right?

I like the idea of a Heroes for Hire team series, but i'd still want both characters to have their own series as well.

They low key payed homage to that a few times namely in the meth scene where dude is telling cage he could get paid good money for being a hero.

Back
Top Bottom