MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Not only is Ike like some advisor on Donald's cabinet for veteran relief, Bob Iger, CEO for Disney, is also an advisor.

The mouse has chosen the Orange side.

Devastating news. I wish I have the strength to boycott marvel and Disney but I can't.

Last edited:
offer to ban teamfunsize still stands and extends to the Netflix thread too...

Sal Marra
‏@SalMarra927

@vincentdonofrio Is there a possibility that we might see Fisk in #ThePunisher series?

Vincent D'Onofrio [emoji]10004[/emoji]
@vincentdonofrio

Nope not a chance. No plans. Zero

Just from watching the spiderman cartoon on fox, it's weird seeing kingpin on dd and him not showing up in spiderman movies.

Never going to forget Laurel going out as Black Canary for the first time, with zero training, and getting her **** rocked.
She got whooped every episode for an entire season 
laugh.gif

It's pretty comical when laurel gets beat up though. Like she'll get 3-4 consecutive punches to the face. I'm like duck or something. You were supposed to be trained by a boxer. Yet she gets rocked

DD has the best fight scenes it seems. this was weak as hell, producers need to hire the shaw brothers or something.

in general, IF better have some awesome fight sequences. dude is raised by monks, getting that shaolin shadowboxing wu tang sword style type training, i better see him cleaning up streets like

lei-fei-vf4.jpg

^ Nothing in the trailers actually showed a fight scene though. Just clips of scenes.

I'd wait until you actually watch the eps before you judge.

Nobody was raving about DD fight scenes off of the trailers.

:lol:

How many ways Danny parents gonna die? That looked lifted directly from ASM :lol:

I guess they can't show his mom's being eaten by mountain wolves or dad falling off a mountain in to the abyss.

Last edited:
^ Nothing in the trailers actually showed a fight scene though. Just clips of scenes.

I'd wait until you actually watch the eps before you judge.

Nobody was raving about DD fight scenes off of the trailers.

:lol:

How many ways Danny parents gonna die? That looked lifted directly from ASM :lol:

I guess they can't show his mom's being eaten by mountain wolves or dad falling off a mountain in to the abyss.

nah i know. i can't judge off the trailers. that clip they had between shorty and the two dudes in the cage was meh tho. overall the other 3 defender shows are great so i expect this one to be as well.

I finally watched Jessica Jones, and man... When I seen Luke with that redbone chick getting it on, I coulda swore that it was Misty. Had me all confused with the timeline of things lol

:lol: From what I can see that's Frank all bloodied laid out on a stretcher with the EMT behind him.

Hope they don't go right to repeating Frank in prison again with his series.

That Lost city article in the lower left hand corner may be about K'un L'un though :nerd:

Last edited:
I hope they just pick up from the ending of daredevil. Publishers character development was amazing. Had me disgusted of him, slowly empathetic and eventually full on a fan.

Can't make that out for ****, is that predator?

I posted about it before, but watching dd season 2 a news paper article was shown on the screen. I paused it to read what it said and it was just random words or sentences that didn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom