Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

1703290888749.jpeg

Attachments

• 1703290881944.jpeg
    1703290881944.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 335
my got to is still human torch/multiple man/phoenix deck but its a lot of retreats, either i dont get my cards and retreat or i get my cards and my opponent retreats

i miss my galactus deck but its just not playable anymore which sucks

my got to is still human torch/multiple man/phoenix deck but its a lot of retreats, either i dont get my cards and retreat or i get my cards and my opponent retreats

i miss my galactus deck but its just not playable anymore which sucks
I got GMan a few weeks back and the junk deck with Ravonna works. But it’s hard stopped by Loki/MMM

The new Sera tech deck is so ****ing stupid lol

yah i use ravonna junk for galactus but its too obvious

yah lots of stupid decks out there and when i see it against me all of a sudden, i just know some dumb youtuber just made a video about it :lol:

Just need 2 more trophies. The web line one and then pretty much collect all trophies to get the plat. Easy game to plat.

wtf is up with snap

i swear i only see livin tribunal decks for the past few days, literally fought no other deck type

and its exactly the same exact deck too, all the cards are the same in each opponent

once i see zabu/ravonna then jubillee, i just know im, mr negative, onslaughts are soon to follow

literally wtf

wtf is up with snap

i swear i only see livin tribunal decks for the past few days, literally fought no other deck type

and its exactly the same exact deck too, all the cards are the same in each opponent

once i see zabu/ravonna then jubillee, i just know im, mr negative, onslaughts are soon to follow

literally wtf
Discard and Thanos for me

im trying to do ink pixels (with krackle) but for some reason, they dont want to release all of the pixels already, its the cheapest one already, every character should have it as a default alternative

the custom card is cool but wish they open that up more, like why cant i choose the background from one card thent he effect in the other? if you want ink with a krackle, you need the card in ink with a krackle, they wont let you mix and match

seems half*ssed and the game is pretty much mostly about upgrading cards so its not like people are going to stop doing that

Back
Top Bottom