MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

25714t5.jpg

Should've put Sentinel's unlocking condition @ "Beat 49 Times."

Beat what 4 times? The game? Arcade mode?

Anyway, I plan on using Dante, Taskmaster, and Deadpool. Maybe I'll throw in Wolverine or Zero here and there.

If I wanna have fun, I'll use Iron Man, Sentinel, and Doctor Doom. MvC2 tactics with Sentinel flying and stomping...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is release for these gonna be like MW2...??? By that, I mean Space Jam XI steez where we might have to camp out and %$!$...

...idk bout the campin out...but I put a deposit on the deluxe edition at local gamestop...they said that would be the best way to ensure your copy...not tryin to wait lines on this one...

yo lets get a niketalk tournament going...obviously after the release of the game. we should pick a month and a day.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

<snip>

Should've put Sentinel's unlocking condition @ "Beat 49 Times."
Beat what 4 times? The game? Arcade mode?

Anyway, I plan on using Dante, Taskmaster, and Deadpool. Maybe I'll throw in Wolverine or Zero here and there.

If I wanna have fun, I'll use Iron Man, Sentinel, and Doctor Doom. MvC2 tactics with Sentinel flying and stomping...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, Arcade Mode.

I've been told otherwise, that it's not beating the Arcade Mode a number of times, but it's by point value.

The amount of points to unlock Akuma, you're beating Arcade Mode once. Amount of points to unlock Sentinel, roughly twice, etc. etc.

Source could always be blowing smoke up my @#%, though.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

<snip>
Am I missing something? Whats "Arcade rep and Xman or Hulk rep" ?
Like Diabolic said, they're speculating:

"Arcade Rep." = Capcom character from 1 of their arcade titles [Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Final Fight, etc.]

"X Man or Hulk Rep." = Marvel character from X-Men or The Incredible Hulk series

Doubting that'd be the case, though.

Originally Posted by debs 168

yo lets get a niketalk tournament going...obviously after the release of the game. we should pick a month and a day.
I'm down on PS3 tourneys
pimp.gif

Man I cant believe this game is almost out. I still have my tekken fight stick, works well, but I want a fight stick with a bat style grip. I hate how the Japanese ball style on my fight stick rotates. It kinda messes me up with q. circles and things like that.

Back
Top Bottom