Marvin Gaye Appreciation. vol. It's Long Overdue

pimp.gif
x infinity

''But my booodddddyyy yeeeeaaaaarrrrnedd to beeee freeee!!!''

eek.gif
@ me listenin' to ''Gotta Give It Up'' and seein' this thread...

...and
pimp.gif
cuz he from D.C.

''But my booodddddyyy yeeeeaaaaarrrrnedd to beeee freeee!!!''

eek.gif
@ me listenin' to ''Gotta Give It Up'' and seein' this thread...

...and
pimp.gif
cuz he from D.C.

Appreciated
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

It takes 2
Ain't no mountain high enough
What's going on
Mercy Mercy me
Let's get it on
I want you

smokin.gif

Appreciated
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

It takes 2
Ain't no mountain high enough
What's going on
Mercy Mercy me
Let's get it on
I want you

smokin.gif

^ people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form

^ people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form

Originally Posted by LB81986

U can't go wrong w/ either of the 3 so ur contribution to his question was answered with 100% correctness

U can't go wrong w/ either of the 3 so ur contribution to his question was answered with 100% correctness

My personal favorite from Marvin as well.

My personal favorite from Marvin as well.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

* Sexual healing *
This. Marvin has many great songs, but this one is my personal favorite. A lot of good memories associated with it. But overall, definitely appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom