Marvin Gaye Appreciation. vol. It's Long Overdue

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

* Sexual healing *
This. Marvin has many great songs, but this one is my personal favorite. A lot of good memories associated with it. But overall, definitely appreciated.

frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB81986

people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form
co-sign! funny thing is he was cheating on his wife the entire time he recorded that album. oh, the irony 
roll.gif

people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form
co-sign! funny thing is he was cheating on his wife the entire time he recorded that album. oh, the irony 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^ people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form
U can't go wrong w/ either of the 3 so ur contribution to his question was answered with 100% correctness
I Want You is sooooo dope but my Favorite is always going to be What's Going On.

You can just sense the societal setting at the time. Funny how aint $%%! really changed.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^ people will be quick to say What's Going On and Let's Get It On, and rightfully so, but don't sleep on I Want You. My favorite CD from him, great production, song writing from the underrated Leon Ware, and Gaye at top form
U can't go wrong w/ either of the 3 so ur contribution to his question was answered with 100% correctness
I Want You is sooooo dope but my Favorite is always going to be What's Going On.

You can just sense the societal setting at the time. Funny how aint $%%! really changed.

pimp.gif
I really dont listen to his stuff enough, but I always love it when I throw it on.

pimp.gif
I really dont listen to his stuff enough, but I always love it when I throw it on.

Back
Top Bottom