MASS-ive Massage: Just Skip To The 1:40 Mark. (You Won't Be Disappointed)

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sick.gif
disgusting. As usual yall hype up these over weight $@%%#% & then wonder why obesity in this country is so bad. 

Not sure if you are serious. Can you let me know if you are serious?

And why would you consider her overweight? He butt is where all of the meet is. Not her arms or stomach, etc.
DC, I appreciate the thread and all, but NOW you know what it's like to have a killjoy in a thread where everybody is enjoying. 
QFT

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

sick.gif
disgusting. As usual yall hype up these over weight $@%%#% & then wonder why obesity in this country is so bad. 

And why would you consider her overweight? He butt is where all of the meet is. Not her arms or stomach, etc.
DC, I appreciate the thread and all, but NOW you know what it's like to have a killjoy in a thread where everybody is enjoying. 
QFT

K2theAblaM wrote:

sick.gif

shotsfired.png

K2theAblaM wrote:

sick.gif

shotsfired.png

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

K2theAblaM wrote:

shotsfired.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was this a teaching lesson?

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

K2theAblaM wrote:

shotsfired.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was this a teaching lesson?

Back
Top Bottom