Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

If it's art, I'm not entirely mad. Should it be something sold as merchandise? Eh that's a stretch. It's a statement but it can come off as insensitive.

If the money is donated to charity or to the schools then fine... Not sure how you'd be able to profit off an organization anyway without their approval.

Not crazy about the hoodies like that.

As a white male, I have to be honest, most of these shooters are white males. That's definitely a tough pill to swallow. I've always stated that I don't necessarily have a concrete solution the gun problems we have in this country but I think it's going to take a bunch of small steps that lead to us getting to a point where we have some solution.

This has hit home for me recently, I was born in Odessa, TX and my Grandmother happened to be at that theater only an Hour before the shooter there showed up. Too close to comfort. Secondly I teach in Milwaukee, in a urban setting and just this weekend a young man whom I was working with lost his life because someone opened fire on the the vehicle he was in.

What does this all mean? I don't really know, what I do know is something has to change and change quick!

I just don't understand why it's only America where this stuff happens.
It is because America is where racism was created for the benefit of white people. In order to protect those values, white people created laws to protect them from a Haitian revolution situation happening on their soil. This is why this is happening, and this is why none of this will end well.

It is because America is where racism was created for the benefit of white people. In order to protect those values, white people created laws to protect them from a Haitian revolution situation happening on their soil. This is why this is happening, and this is why none of this will end well.
Racism created in America? It was happening by the Spanish (or any supreme European kingdom) prior to 1492.

Racism created in America? It was happening by the Spanish (or any supreme European kingdom) prior to 1492.
White supremacy had existed, yet only in theory. It wasn't until this country was created, that law allowed the theory to have a home and protection under the law. This allowed it to be practiced, legally.

Thus, racism.

Back
Top Bottom