Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

They should let the parents of the HS kids hunt them for game.

whole school, students and staff.. hell anyone who was within a mile or 2 of the school or was going be heading to the school at any point that day or week should get to have their chance with them

Those school officials better get ready for some lawsuits. I know they were in a tough spot with the idiot and unruly parents acting a fool in that meeting, but they get paid to make the tough decisions. Ultimately the blame is on the douchebag kid and parents, but man, that was a fail that day by the school administration. Sad.

You'd be shocked at how much a lot of these school admins don't wanna deal with expulsion/suspension stuff. I've seen it first hand where kids absolutely need to be kicked TF out of a school and the principal drags their feet or comes up with some BS reason to keep them around. It's crazy.

Why check him...they knew he had it. Checking him would just put him on blast.
Hell, school officials should have checked him. I'm not sure how they were comfortable enough with the situation to allow him to go about his day like nothing happened. If he or the parents refused, call the police so they could come get him.

Hell, school officials should have checked him. I'm not sure how they were comfortable enough with the situation to allow him to go about his day like nothing happened. If he or the parents refused, call the police so they could come get him.
Yeah I'd call the police. The law is so sus when it comes to what places can do to check him. If they checked him and he didn't have ****, best believe this trash *** family would sue for harassment. Although they'd probably sue for them calling the police too. The school was in a tough place honestly.

He had a fight so big at my school we made the news. Whole 3rd floor was throwing hands and I remember this teacher power bombing a dude through one of those huge *** grey rubber made rolling trash cans.

plenty of guns in school, no school shootings. We had a couple kids killed or locked up for killing outside school though.
Power bombing :lol: what kinda WWE Batista moves going on there??

Power bombing :lol: what kinda WWE Batista moves going on there??

my highschool was so wild man, they had to quit hanging stuff on the walls because fools would just walk down the hall lighting it on fire. We had like 15 fire alarms in one day and it was like -15 too. I just want home during one like f this.

dudes would just chuck backpacks out the 3rd floor windows and you’re in class below and just see papers raining down like “I wonder who got caught slipping this time.”

teachers power bombing Students was totally normal.

my highschool was so wild man, they had to quit hanging stuff on the walls because fools would just walk down the hall lighting it on fire. We had like 15 fire alarms in one day and it was like -15 too. I just want home during one like f this.

dudes would just chuck backpacks out the 3rd floor windows and you’re in class below and just see papers raining down like “I wonder who got caught slipping this time.”

I've seen a fight break out at my school and I got late going to my class. At the time 2001, my hs was overcrowded and probably still is. One funny or nasty thing I heard about was some dude had to do number 1 real bad and peed out the window while the rest of class was waiting for the sub teacher :smh: :lol:. Dudes were laughing. Then again those were the 9/11 aftermath years in NYC so it wasn't too wild like recent mass shootings and violence.

People had attitude/racist/sexist/harassment issues but not like emergency type problems.

Another thing I saw in chemistry class was someone lit the bunson burner way too high and the assistant teacher yelled in his accent "what are you doing making popcorn?" :lol:

One other funny thing I saw was one dude couldn't afford the MTA fare (student ride or something, prolly lost his card) and he hitched a ride on the back of the moving bus :lol:. I don’t know happened to him. Another clown went through the back of the bus unnoticed several times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a fight break out at my school and I got late going to my class. At the time 2001, my hs was overcrowded and probably still is. One funny or nasty thing I heard about was some dude had to do number 1 real bad and peed out the window while the rest of class was waiting for the sub teacher :smh: :lol:. Dudes were laughing. Then again those were the 9/11 aftermath years in NYC so it wasn't too wild like recent mass shootings and violence.

People had attitude/racist/sexist/harassment issues but not like emergency type problems.

yeah sounds about the same as my school. :lol:

I wouldn’t have even wanted to go to a good school though. That’s what it was. The Wild West. :lol:

yeah sounds about the same as my school. :lol:

I wouldn’t have even wanted to go to a good school though. That’s what it was. The Wild West. :lol:
Yeah it was funny wilding out, but it wasn't like that serious, I gotta kill somebody type of crazy. I also added 2 more stories to my post. :lol:.

Sounds like the school in this movie :lol:

MV5BZjhhNTFjZmMtNzJiNy00YjQ1LTk5N2ItNGE4M2E5ZGEwYWQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
So the kid didn't just take his dad's gun. The dad bought the gun for him and the kid was with him when he bought it!

So many people should not procreate.

Yeah it was funny wilding out, but it wasn't like that serious, I gotta kill somebody type of crazy. I also added 2 more stories to my post. :lol:.

we did have a couple deaths in hs. One kid walked up to another and shot him point blank in the head at a party. Wasn’t there.

another one of my friends let someone hold down his shotgun, he went to ask for it back and heard the gun cock behind the door so as soon as he opened the door by boy shot him in the chest.

overall though it was all jokes and worst case scenario is you got beat up or robbed.

this was dipset era and it’s all we listened to and aspired to be them. :lol:

we did have a couple deaths in hs. One kid walked up to another and shot him point blank in the head at a party. Wasn’t there.

another one of my friends let someone hold down his shotgun, he went to ask for it back and heard the gun cock behind the door so as soon as he opened the door by boy shot him in the chest.

overall though it was all jokes and worst case scenario is you got beat up or robbed.

this was dipset era and it’s all we listened to and aspired to be them. :lol:
Dang, I heard about one girl getting robbed outside my school. But other than that no major injuries. NYC, you know is very strict about weapons. My HS had metal detectors.

I think the kids today are hypersensitive. They can't crack jokes and take it easy. It's a shame what they deal with at school and then at home.

Some influences I got from HS were hairstyles, music, cigarettes, and of course sneakers and other apparel. Pretty costly for a student at the time.

Yeah this is all Midwest gang ****. None of it was some school shooting weird white kid stuff.

yeah it’s way different now. I’m fine with it though. Like my daughter is 15 and still acts like a kid. By the time I was her age I was already wilding out, getting in trouble and had a bunch of homies doing way worse than I ever did.

Back
Top Bottom