Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

white people are inherently racist
they have to be taught not to be racist

So you believe when a fetus' brain and nerve cells begin to develop during pregnancy there's some part of that development that gives only white children a predisposition towards racism? :lol:

That's some wild Alex Jones type s**t homie.

Bulletproof backpacks developed by Unequal Technologies of Glen Mills, PA.

dixon-550201-f-wp-content-uploads-2018-06-SAFESHIELD_675x530_3__62118.1528050125.1280.1280-e1528290422390-666x443.jpg

huge difference no explanation

seems legit
If you’re truly ignorant to the the difference that’s on you. I’m not going to copy paste pages and pages of developmental and neurological research just becuase you refuse to google it yourself. You not knowing doesn’t make me lose any sleep. You like to post random articles, try reading some

If you’re truly ignorant to the the difference that’s on you. I’m not going to copy paste pages and pages of developmental and neurological research just becuase you refuse to google it yourself. You not knowing doesn’t make me lose any sleep. You like to post random articles, try reading some

just like i dont lose sleep over what you think is stupid right?

see how that works?

if youre going to respond to me either have substance or dont at all

blastercombo is an enigma. from post to post he swings wildly from understanding/knowledgeable to outlandishly ignorant and pompous
I’m not going to

1. Baby anyone
2. Entertain stupid statements
3. Go out of my way to post page after page of information to argue an already flawed premis or idea.

You guys like to do that? Go right ahead. I’m not going to fight a “flat earther”. Simple as that. I don’t argue for the sake of arguing. Hurts a lot of feelings and that doesn’t bother me one bit

I’m not going to

1. Baby anyone
2. Entertain stupid statements
3. Go out of my way to post page after page of information to argue an already flawed premis or idea.

You guys like to do that? Go right ahead. I’m not going to fight a “flat earther”. Simple as that. I don’t argue for the sake of arguing. Hurts a lot of feelings and that doesn’t bother me one bit

then youre better off keeping your comments like that to yourself

didnt your mama teach if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?

To be fair kids are not "born racist" so the question "what is the difference between a child being born racist and a child of 2,3,4 being socialized to it?" doesn't make sense. At least to me it doesn't.

To be fair kids are not "born racist" so the question "what is the difference between a child being born racist and a child of 2,3,4 being socialized to it?" doesn't make sense. At least to me it doesn't.

and as i previously said, if the end result is a racist what difference does it make whether its from "birth" or from "young" in the overall scheme of things?

then youre better off keeping your comments like that to yourself

didnt your mama teach if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all?
This from the “are white kids born racist?” guy lol. You asked a dumb question, multiple people tell you this, you back peddle, it didn’t help. Just move on. You’re as bad as the people(s) you hate

and as i previously said, if the end result is a racist what difference does it make whether its from "birth" or from "young" in the overall scheme of things?
So if you back peddle into a completely different question can you get the answer you want. Lol

this is no different than the all/some white people semantics yall pull

like there arent little kids that are racist (and ive posted about that too)

but the almighty discrepancy is the matter of inception versus infancy

you so hung up on the semantics you missing the bigger picture

this is no different than the all/some white people semantics yall pull

like there arent little kids that are racist (and ive posted about that too)

but the almighty discrepancy is the matter of inception versus infancy

you so hung up on the semantics you missing the bigger picture
Exactly!
Dude you can't just redefine a term as you see fit. It seem like you are completely disregarding nature vs nurture.
It also seems like you recognize the fact that a baby isn't born with any concept of race but are saying if they have been a racists since child hood than they might as well have been born racist. Is this correct? If so then that is how YOU feel about racists and their up bringing, but its not FACT!
edit: not up bringing but infancy.

This from the “are white kids born racist?” guy lol. You asked a dumb question, multiple people tell you this, you back peddle, it didn’t help. Just move on. You’re as bad as the people(s) you hate

yet when multiple ppl point out how you oscillate between prejudiced and on the right path you ignore them right?

your moral condemnation means nothing because tomorrow you will be someone else

Exactly!
Dude you can't just redefine a term as you see fit. It seem like you are completely disregarding nature vs nurture.
It also seems like you recognize the fact that a baby isn't born with any concept of race but are saying if they have been a racists since child hood than they might as well have been born racist. Is this correct? If so then that is how YOU feel about racists and their up bringing, but its not FACT!

its not redefining

its merely pointing out how if as you say it isnt inherent from birth then the socialization of racism begins at such an early age that the cause is neglible

whether that cause is inherent or environmental the fact that it occurs from such a young age and results in a racist

which is what im focused on the end result of a developed racist

like the chicken and the egg

does it matter which came first if the end result is a chicken?

Back
Top Bottom