Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

The religion point is accurate to an extent. People are too aware of their free will to be stopped now. Whether you agree with it or not, religion adds some type of conviction, especially with kids, I would say. People are vehemently against it because they want to do what they want to do though. The dark side of that freedom is if someone wants to shoot up a school, they'll do it because they have zero convictions. It's kinda like that saying "be careful what you wish for".

so why not start there?

Because a child just killed 10 people with a shotgun and a revolver and AR15s are less than 2% of firearms deaths in this country despite being the most popular rifle in America.

It's like banning Toyota Camrys because they are the vehicle most often involved in dui fatalities.

Because a child just killed 10 people with a shotgun and a revolver and AR15s are less than 2% of firearms deaths in this country despite being the most popular rifle in America.

It's like banning Toyota Camrys because they are the vehicle most often involved in dui fatalities.
why do you need an ar-15?

AR does not mean assault rifle.

"Assault rifles" do exist and for the most part are difficult to acquire. Not the same as going and buying a semi auto rifle in AR styling.

Civilians should not be allowed to own Class 3 weapons of ANY KIND, modification to be a Class 3 should be an automatic felony, many non-cosmetic modification to rifles should be outlawed.

"Banning guns" is a terrible, impractical idea.

Metal detectors, armed officers, bulletproof glass, electronic locking mechanisms at every school.

Gotta figure out how to draw away power from the NRA.

Yall stay with the race comparisons. I get it but sheesh. This country has a rich history of racism and we may never see a level playing field as long as white people are the majority and have majority of the wealth. All the petty points, God damn, we get it. It's not progressing the topic at hand at all.

Dumbass comparisons like this that are thrown together for sensationalism. Tay k was "out" with a tracking bracelet and cut it like an idiot and shot a music video bragging about it. Cutting your tracker is 1000% going to get him in more trouble. If it's only revealing bits and pieces to gain a certain angle then it's basically fake news.

The dude who just killed 10 people WILL NOT be paroled :lol:

HIPMAGAZINE needs to chill. This dude will be in segregation 23 hours a day for a long time and then in a max prison for the rest.

Yall stay with the race comparisons. I get it but sheesh. This country has a rich history of racism and we may never see a level playing field as long as white people are the majority and have majority of the wealth. All the petty points, God damn, we get it. It's not progressing the topic at hand at all.
So you identified the problem, what is your recommend solution?

So you identified the problem, what is your recommend solution?
Accountability for one. But it's over for this country. Money and greed had taken over and we have very little morals as a society. If it sells and is popular, then it is allowed. Case in point, commander in chief trump. Zero ethics but he's popular and all about the money. Things
will only get worse unless somehow money loses value... Probably some sort of natural disaster that causes us to ban together.

The solution is very clear to me.

Ban people.

All people.

Lets build a wall around all schools to keep the students out.

White people.
White people.
White people.
One more time.

White people.

Let's be honest here since Congress will not. This country was founded on rape, trickery and violence by white ppl. White ppl enslaved and enforced. They set up an illegitimate govt in a land that was and still is not theirs.

You reap what you sow. Unfortunately all of us have to suffer.

Laws were created to **** us and it backfired. They still aren't willing to change anything. It's not different than drug laws, the crack epidemic, etc. White ppl didn't give a **** until it started affecting them. Well look at this gun ****. Now it affects them and now ppl want to speak out and have forums and whatever.

But when you turned a blind eye to white ppl using loop holes to obtain large amounts of guns only to resell them in hoods across America it was cool right?

I feel as bad about this stuff as I do when it comes to heroin and meth.

I stepped over syringes and strung out crack addicts as a kid. ****** let off uzis in broad daylight back then. I've SEEN it. **** outta here with the fake tears.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here since Congress will not. This country was founded on rape, trickery and violence by white ppl. White ppl enslaved and enforced. They set up an illegitimate govt in a land that was and still is not theirs.

download.jpg

Metal detectors, armed officers, bulletproof glass, electronic locking mechanisms at every school.
That TX school had officers and a reaction plan. 10 kids still died.

One cat in CA tried shooting up a school while the kids were playing outside during recess. If it weren't for the awareness of the staff, we would have had a carnage outside a school. How do metal detectors help? How does bulletproof glass help if a shooter is just waiting outside a school bus drop off zone?

Stop trying to apply band-aid on a gaping wound!

That TX school had officers and a reaction plan. 10 kids still died.

One cat in CA tried shooting up a school while the kids were playing outside during recess. If it weren't for the awareness of the staff, we would have had a carnage outside a school. How do metal detectors help? How does bulletproof glass help if a shooter is just waiting outside a school bus drop off zone?

Stop trying to apply band-aid on a gaping wound!

Not sure if serious. Do you have a proposed solution to lessen the damage of public and school shooters?

Back
Top Bottom