Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

3EF83568-F188-4548-BE7B-043318CBA5F5.jpeg

But but but….we need good guys with guns…. **** the GOP!!!!

I don’t know accessible he is. But I wish the worst on him and wish he could end up like Abbott. But I would love to disrespect him in front of his wife and kids. He might enjoy they though.

**** him and Abbott.

Memba that time when Cancun Ted blamed his kids for going to Mexico while Texas was ravaged by a snowstorm?

I memba.

No wonder he doesn’t care about children, even his own kids don’t like him.

I think about this kid in my class when I lived in Ocala, Florida and attended South Ocala Elementary School in 1998 or 1999, I didn't get along him and one day he bought a gun to school, on that day I missed school. maybe because I got suspended for a fight. I don't remember if it was him that I fought and this other kid I also didn't along with. I think his name was George Santos.they were able to stop him and tragedy was avoided. expelled from school? house arrest? I never saw him again after that.

Na. Superintendent sent an email at the end of the day but from what I got texting from home was it was business as usual.

Yea, same. INdividual classes had convos if that teacher wanted to have them but it was business as usual.

Counseling services were available for anyone that needed support.

We did a "Moment of SIlence" during the morning announcements.

We need an Armory in the schools and make an extra period for gun safety education and target practice.

If a gunman is announce equip the student and let them go at it.

Im being sarcastic ...

Back
Top Bottom