MASS STABBING AT HOUSTON AREA COLLEGE.

I woulda wrapped my torso with textbooks, notebooks, laptops, monitors, held up a chair shield.  Or grab a desk with some dudes and bum rush the guy blocking the door

Yep. Hay
embarassed.gif

One of my best friends was one of the EMTs on the scene in one of those choppers. **** was real out there. **** can happen anywhere, but that's the biggest reason you wont catch me in north Houston. That cesspool is like a whole different city, the damn twilight zone over there
Yeah **** is wild everywhere...but dude running through with the shank like dude on Menace. 

Probably got done and keep it moving like nothing happened. Ol' toothpick *** *****. 

Last edited:
It seems most of the victims were female
Seems like a scorned ray j listener lol
But that north side is no joke for real... Won't find me on 45north after 10 pm

I woulda wrapped my torso with textbooks, notebooks, laptops, monitors, held up a chair shield.  Or grab a desk with some dudes and bum rush the guy blocking the door
Or just throw a desk at him

i won't stand for this North Side slander...
mad.gif
.  I invite you all to come to the 'stead.

plenty of wild stuff happens on the south side too

Last edited:
mad.gif

man stop it.

EVERYBODY from the North knows it ain't eeeem really Houston :rofl:

all y'all have are fiends and a bad sense of style. y'all might as well be Dallas

not to say all of y'all are like that....but don't front. you know what it is. :lol:

but i DO pass up Shipley's in the tre just to go to the one on the North...them ***** are CRACK

i'm trying incredibly hard to wrap my mind around a mass stabbing.

i'm legit imagining the kind of stealth , quickness, or strength you have to have to stab a large amount of

people without getting hit with something, tripped, or jumped :lol:

In b4 conspiracy theories involving suspicious ketchup packets and a rubber knife.

The guy who stopped this guy is a total ****

View media item 357434
Social media has steadily grown to become a significant component of mass casualty events, bringing breaking news from the scene before more established outlets can sift through the noise.

But today's stabbing spree at the Cy-Fair campus of Lone Star College appears to have brought with it a novel twist on the increasingly familiar formula.

An Instagram user claiming to have personally subdued the student responsible for stabbing 15 people at the school posted a photo to his account alleging to show the attacker on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"**** this motha****** stabbed 5 people.2 girls in the cheek," wrote cheesin365. "Everyone ran the other way I said **** that. Me and this kid got em #lonestarstabbing #****thiskid #copsaretooslow"

He later followed that up with another photo — a selfie — supposedly showing him re-hydrating in the back of a squad car.

original.jpg

Photos released by Houston's KHOU 11 News suggest that the person seen face down in cheesin365's photo is indeed the alleged attacker (see below).

cheesin365, whose real name might be Steven Maida, appears to have taken to Twitter to elaborate on his heroism:

According to a student who spoke with the 21-year-old as-yet-unnamed suspect, a far more serious incident was prevented when the attacker's knife broke.

All told, 12 people had to be transported to the hospital, most with minor injuries. Two victims remain hospitalized and are listed in critical condition.

Other tweets by this dude..

cheesin @StevenMaida62

Man **** that **** you stabbed a woman Im comin after your ***.

cheesin @StevenMaida62

Can't believe how much a ***** those guys were.

Last edited:
^^^^ two words for the old heads( chocolate city), that night I learned my lesson about that"nawf"

mad.gif

man stop it.

EVERYBODY from the North knows it ain't eeeem really Houston :rofl:
all y'all have are fiends and a bad sense of style. y'all might as well be Dallas
not to say all of y'all are like that....but don't front. you know what it is. :lol:

but i DO pass up Shipley's in the tre just to go to the one on the North...them ***** are CRACK

No comment. Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm, la la la la la

:lol:

Last edited:
Should I brave these nawfside streets to get Shipley's right now?  I should be ok, I don't have swangaz, what time they close?

386685bc_homer-drool.gif

I lived in Colorado for a little while and I swear there wasn't 1 doughnut shop in the whole city of Colorado Springs

Shipley's was the first thing I got when I came home

Last edited:
This crazy I actually took a summer class at lonestar last summer and it's pretty close to my house. Oh yeah and this area of the northside (Cypress) is definitely surburbia 
laugh.gif
 ain't no real gangsta around those parts.

how do you not notice people being stabbed, were they in the library and couldn't scream? 

someone probably yelled for helped but they SHHHed him.

Back
Top Bottom