MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't believe this 15+ stuff until I see it, why would they hype up a restock that only Andre the Giant could wear ?

I think EB, is just throwing a curve to calm down all the calls and chats with reps. Then come Friday hopefully us ppl, with a normal pituitary gland will have a chance especially us sz11 folk...

I don't get why EB just doesn't pop up the shoes on its site like they normally do, since many sizes won't be available.    Creating hype and controversy. 

Last edited:
I won't believe this 15+ stuff until I see it, why would they hype up a restock that only Andre the Giant could wear ?

I think EB, is just throwing a curve to calm down all the calls and chats with reps. Then come Friday hopefully us ppl, with a normal pituitary gland will have a chance especially us sz11 folk...

Why wouldnt they hype it...?The thirst alone will sell all remainder jordans up on eastbay lol

Last edited:
This is going to ease up the Foamposite hype this weekend...

Lets be real....when everyone fails on EB...everyone is gonna settle for the Foams...lol

Lmao y'all are hilarious.. But I am not as stressed anymore knowing that it will be only sizes 15 and up

This is going to ease up the Foamposite hype this weekend...

Lets be real....when everyone fails on EB...everyone is gonna settle for the Foams...lol
Lol... most foams are going to be gone by the time the sold out message pops up.   

I just paid FC prices for the 3lab5's
frown.gif
That's how I feel and I was about to pull the trigger for $300

I just purchased a pair of Gamma 11's for $280. Part of me wants the ability to buy the Gammas but part of me doesnt.
I just push the button on a pair for $250 and I still feel
embarassed.gif
 after hearing all this

Could you point me in the direction of that tweet please I feel like I'm the only one in here clueless to what everyone is talking about
laugh.gif
Annnnnd, now I snap back to reality. I'll lurk but no hopes up at all... Eastbay threw out the bait like come at me bros!

Last edited:
LMAO though at some of yall's responses on Twitter towards @eastbay for their size15 and up in most sizes.

Lol, yall cats went from High Hopes to No hope...

Dudes mad AF though and those responses got my cheeks and stomach hurting from laughing.

Classic, thatnks for that one

I bet the ones that say "web only, no phone in orders" are the ones that will have full size runs. Those other joints probably the 15 and up sizes. 

Just my logical thinking

Believe it or not, just don't get your hopes up too high.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/04/eastbay-air-jordan-restock-sizes-15-and-up

Hopefully, this will keep the masses focused on EB and not the other restock.
I don't get why we quoting a 3rd party source instead of Direct Source like EB or their twitter.  

From what I understand, any shoe under that tweeted picture are implied to big sizes (15 and up).  Anything beside those are not part of size 15+ only.  This could be wrong but so far it's clear as black and white.

Focusin back on the foams though since this 15 & up mess. I will most certainly still be on EB checking though. Since its a clicking war i'll just go secure those foams first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom