MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
135 GBP translates to 222 USD, subtract the VAT tax you should get around 20-30 dollars USD off, it says free shipping on all global orders above 85 GBP but it still showed 12 GBP for shipping so it'll be around that range, i wasn't being so clear in the other post up there

Any international order is Hit or Miss, it depends how they package the item and Label its goods as.

^^^^^^^^^ He's probably new to this.
I've ordered from SH many times. You won't get a custom charge as they don't put the full value of the sneakers.

So looks like champs, finish line, footaction (I know same inventory) did some restock. Dam I was sleep........

Was anybody even able to add to cart though? If so damn barons got away from me again...

Negs... Eastbay is solo slow with their quantity updates... Gives u false hope lol

I wouldn't be surprise that  FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, FINISHLINE all post the same sizes in every shoe ….

Their online stores are all the same inventory...

Curious to see who gets what from which site….

I wouldn't be surprise that  FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, FINISHLINE all post the same sizes in every shoe ….

Their online stores are all the same inventory...

Curious to see who gets what from which site….
FNL isn't affiliated with FTL/FA/Champs/Eastbay tho.

Never used a bot sure would like one though but I refuse to pay....
I looked them up, and yea you do pay for them, but let alone people allowing people to resell kicks at crazy prices, now we can't even get them at retail without resorting to cheating.

blah.

Glad to see that most of the available sizes will be for bigfooters. Hopefully I don't strike out on what I want. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom