MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official I'm out…

2070b0a4_Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Hope all resellers chill on this one...I've been seeing how the resell market has been with recent releases and the most I've seen ppl selling for is around 50 over retail hope that means times are changing....
I've noticed this too. And most of eBay charges that much to at least break even after all the fees. I just returned a pair of 2's that just came out back to FNL because I threw them up on CL for a few days because it was an impulse buy and didn't want them. Asked $200, would of took what I paid and nothing but low ball offers. Not to mention I have no patience for people and the BS.  

Does not looking good on Eastbay with site updated with accurate size.  Looks like Footlocker will have the same in stock.

I've noticed this too. And most of eBay charges that much to at least break even after all the fees. I just returned a pair of 2's that just came out back to FNL because I threw them up on CL for a few days because it was an impulse buy and didn't want them. Asked $200, would of took what I paid and nothing but low ball offers. Not to mention I have no patience for people and the BS.  
Did u wear them?? If not why not take them back to the store... But I hope ppl are thinking about this b4 they buy a shoe that they can't even fit

Did u wear them?? If not why not take them back to the store... But I hope ppl are thinking about this b4 they buy a shoe that they can't even fit
No, I actually never even opened the (Card board) box they came in. They were my size without a doubt tho. The dude in FNL cut the tape w/ his key and was like "Damn, we're an outlet store so we can't take these back". So I had to go to another retail store to return them. As I said, it was more of an impulse buy and then I ended up buying a pair of Gamma 11's and didn't feel like paying for both pair so I took the 2's back. 

*Edit*Fixed* All shoes are back ordered until 5/5/14, including the FSR Wht/Infrared 23 6's and Powder Blue 3's on Eastbay.

Last edited:
No, I actually never even opened the (Card board) box they came in. They were my size without a doubt tho. The dude in FNL cut the tape w/ his key and was like "Damn, we're an outlet store so we can't take these back". So I had to go to another retail store to return them. As I said, it was more of an impulse buy and then I ended up buying a pair of Gamma 11's and didn't feel like paying for both pair so I took the 2's back. 
cool beans...FNL is a trip tho lol but I know some ppl who had similar issues with those the barons and the 5lab3s but they bought for the wrong reasons mainly to sell and some ended up selling for less than what they paid and couldn't return em because they were raffles....but I know a lot of these idiots will buy expecting to triple their cash on a huge shoe they can't wear and will be stuck with that shoe for years until they finally give in and sell for retail smdh...sorry if I'm venting but I really want those bred 1s

cool beans...FNL is a trip tho lol but I know some ppl who had similar issues with those the barons and the 5lab3s but they bought for the wrong reasons mainly to sell and some ended up selling for less than what they paid and couldn't return em because they were raffles....but I know a lot of these idiots will buy expecting to triple their cash on a huge shoe they can't wear and will be stuck with that shoe for years until they finally give in and sell for retail smdh...sorry if I'm venting but I really want those bred 1s
I feel ya. I got a couple pair I'm trying to get rid of now that'd I'd basically sell for retail just because I'll never wear them. I have them marked up on the bay to help with the fees as the norm but I never buy shoes with the intention to resell. In all honestly, I'm trying to stock some for my son so when he's old enough, he can rock or do whatever he wants with them. 

Why can't these places just have fsr for all? :frown: They know they have all the shoes just sitting in a warehouse collecting dust...

I feel ya. I got a couple pair I'm trying to get rid of now that'd I'd basically sell for retail just because I'll never wear them. I have them marked up on the bay to help with the fees as the norm but I never buy shoes with the intention to resell. In all honestly, I'm trying to stock some for my son so when he's old enough, he can rock or do whatever he wants with them. 
Wish I could do that but I highly doubt my son will be as big as me I've been wearing a sz 13/14 since I was 14 so about 12 years I've been wearing the same sz

I wear around an 11-12 and I know at some point he'll be able to fit in them. Even if it's just for a couple years or whatever. Otherwise I'll wear them until I'm dead. :lol:

Why can't these places just have fsr for all?
frown.gif
They know they have all the shoes just sitting in a warehouse collecting dust...
Lol a buddy in one of those warehouses tolld me 2 weeks ago that they recieve a freight in Gamma 11s, Bred 1s, Taxis and Gamma 12s, Laney and Black and White Grape 5s and Green glow and Toro 4s FSR. So that's what I thought this was for Lmao I was sadly mistaken. In the warehouse wrapped up chillin 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

good luck to all u guys getting some of these "easter eggs" this weekend lol they done killed the game once again lol.....what will come up with next?

View media item 924965

Lol a buddy in one of those warehouses tolld me 2 weeks ago that they recieve a freight in Gamma 11s, Bred 1s, Taxis and Gamma 12s, Laney and Black and White Grape 5s and Green glow and Toro 4s FSR. So that's what I thought this was for Lmao I was sadly mistaken. In the warehouse wrapped up chillin :lol: :rofl:
Jordan Brand loves toying with us, I swear. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom