MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay isn't the only site restocking the Bred 1s this weekend, so they must have a decent amount.
smokin.gif
where else fam ?

There's only one shoe on that list I wanted that I didn't get on RD b/c I was 30K feet in the air.
I'll grab them.
:nerd:

Even with all that releasing, there's nothing I want. Unless I didn't see the entire list because it got cut off.

The stuff I would get, the I's I already have all of them besides black/gold...and those are the ones EVERYONE wants because of resell value

He got games, Toro IVs, Black Grape 5s, and both 12s are on my list. Need at least 2 out of the 5.

Maybe the 12s and green glows and ima try toe black and patent leather 1s but this will be hard. The servers will crash and I will be pissed then ill roll over and sleep.

i don't know why everyone's getting excited

i don't expect full size runs in most Jordan retros being re-released

alot of orders will be made and alot will be canceled
plus eastbay is going to crash hard

Last edited:
It truly is mind blowing how I's are valued now. That celebrity marketing plan man.....
mean.gif

I see this as a lotto, & hope your ticket wins.
I mean worst case scenario you don't get them, at least you have a shot if you try.

Definitely going after those Bred and Royal 1 this Saturday... You guys could have everything else!! lol  
youb and about everyone else lol. Everything else should be easy. Most of the saltiness will come from the 1s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom