MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I laugh when people be like, I will just get them on the restock, copping shoes on the restock is harder than a regular release, anybody get anything from eastbay or footlocker?

word of advice to ppl I never even got past the splash page on my computer but i instacopped in 10 minutes of waiting on my phone. size 11 toro 4s with the quickness. would advise paypal as well that ishh takes forever typing your credit card info

I wear a 15 and have been out of the jordan game for years but I had see about getting a pair of my grails the royal 1's. But between the bots, the carts being emptied during checkout and sites freezing on release day its not worth the hassle. I dont know how y'all do this every month , good luck to those trying to get their pairs

Just breezed into fnl and got the powder 10s.....thank you GOD

Would of prefered the steel 10 but thats good enough for the day.

I hope they reset the servers in a few minutes, makes no sense if they were able to do it for the Tiff release but not these

that list needs to stop flying around here 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I feel like resellers are holding the 1's hostage until 10

This is why I laugh when people be like, I will just get them on the restock, copping shoes on the restock is harder than a regular release, anybody get anything from eastbay or footlocker?
TRUE

I'd buy the 1's and w.e JB has to offer at 10am if I was into that particular shoe or w.e the surprise is. 

TRUE

I'm thankful I picked up as much as I did earlier these past 7 months. Straight fire releases the past year.There are still grails missing though. I was still hoping to at least double up a beater pair or two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom