MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had a second chance with things I slept on
mean.gif
. Unless I hit a growth spurt overnight it ain't happening for retail

If you are a reseller and you think you are going to make some big profits off these size 15 plus shoes you better think again. The market for size 15 and above is very small with very little or no profit at all on these. In fact after shipping you probably will lose money. IJS.
roll.gif

Eastbay and anything equal zero chance, then you add in restocking 25+ shoes potentially, and I can see their website crashing quickly. Even if it doesn't, people really think they will get royal 1s, black and red 1s, fears, bel airs, gammas, black grapes, etc etc etc... maybe 1 in every 100 will get lucky. Everyone else will just bring the salt right back here and spit fire about how Eastbay sucks. Regardless, good luck to all on the hunt... i'd sure love those Royal 1s

some stores carry up to sz18. but it's a rare occurence.

i've seen belair v's in sz15/16, fear pack v sz17 , kilroy pack ix's etc 
Most GR Jordans release up to size 18 online at eastbay & family and up to 15 on NDC. Most limited releases stop at size 14/15. Bel-Airs werent really limited just highly sought after. Fear pack was more limited, but I have never seen a size 15 in the fear 5s (or any of the fear pack). They definitely didn't release at any online retailer or at NikeChicago. 

Of all the shoes in the restock I'm pretty sure Black Grapes, Labs, and  Fears never released in sizes larger than size 14 in the US. The rest of them were super GRs and I either own them or passed on them when they dropped. I'm a size 15 by the way. 

Most GR Jordans release up to size 18 online at eastbay & family and up to 15 on NDC. Most limited releases stop at size 14/15. Bel-Airs werent really limited just highly sought after. Fear pack was more limited, but I have never seen a size 15 in the fear 5s (or any of the fear pack). They definitely didn't release at any online retailer or at NikeChicago. 

Of all the shoes in the restock I'm pretty sure Black Grapes, Labs, and  Fears never released in sizes larger than size 14 in the US. The rest of them were super GRs and I either own them or passed on them when they dropped. I'm a size 15 by the way. 
I've seen Fear V's in 16 and 17. No idea where they came from but I'm pretty sure no one would bootleg a shoe in that size. I haven't seen the black grapes larger than a 14 either. I said early on in the og black grape thread that I wanted those but gave up quick when sites announced size runs. Would be a nice treat for sure. I push 16z in J's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom