Masta Ace Appreciation Post

41R9VNSX1VL._AA240_.jpg

410AW2B644L._AA240_.jpg

5109WWEGKKL._AA240_.jpg

61I0S59gZOL._AA240_.jpg

510ZV7D1CNL._AA240_.jpg

Someone on NT put me on when Disposable Arts dropped. Thank you!

One of my favorite ever.

pimp.gif

one of the most consistent and underrated MC's ever. period.

A Long Hot Summer moves higher and higher on my list of favorite albums as time goes by.
i honestly think that album best expresses the voice of an "underground" MC who never quite broke through. he doesn't come off anywhere as nearas bitter as a Joe Budden and not as pretentious as say Binary Star's Masters of the Universe (not knocking either of those, because i'm a bigfan of both)
it's honestly one of the most complete and well-developed albums i've ever heard. it covers every base, and the development of the story is great.

i know he's been saying it forever, but i really hope dude doesn't retire and at least gives us one more gem.

Beautiful

Good Ol Love

One of the greatest NY Mcs, one of the best to hail from Bk. Dude has 3 classics to his name and yea he says hes gonna retire but Im hopin for atleast 3 moregems from dude n Im still waitin for The Show
mad.gif

A lot of rappers wish they can be as dope as him.

smokin.gif

��

Word, I've been waiting for The Show forever.

I really hope he comes with a couple more albums, and I expect him to. He just seems like he isn't done yet.

Slaughtahouse is one of my all-time favorite albums.

Jeep A-- Niguh
Style Wars
Saturday Nite Live
Ace is definitely appreciated, his whole catalog is
pimp.gif

Oh n just so yall know he battle tested Ackowledge

This right here was that Ether for the Boogie Man, student couldn't be the teacher

smokin.gif

Buddha don't forget about Top Ten List when he dissed Fat Joe, Masta Ace is appreciated

one of the most consistent and underrated MC's ever. period.

A Long Hot Summer moves higher and higher on my list of favorite albums as time goes by.
i honestly think that album best expresses the voice of an "underground" MC who never quite broke through. he doesn't come off anywhere as near as bitter as a Joe Budden and not as pretentious as say Binary Star's Masters of the Universe (not knocking either of those, because i'm a big fan of both)
it's honestly one of the most complete and well-developed albums i've ever heard. it covers every base, and the development of the story is great.

i know he's been saying it forever, but i really hope dude doesn't retire and at least gives us one more gem.
Yep.

Appreciated. A Long Hot Summer and Disposable Arts are some of the few albums that i really only listen to if i have the time to listen beginning to end.

Masta Ace is very appreciated. He's very diverse to me. When i first heard "Sittin On Chrome" and "INC Ride" I thought he was from theWest. A Long Hot Summer is a great album. "Beautiful" and "Brooklyn Masala" are my cuts.

He's semi-retired though. He's doing no more solo joints, I heard. He's coming out this year with his new group, eMC. The groups consists of him,Wordsworth, Punchline, and his protege Strick. I'm waiting for this to drop.

yup... Def appreciated I can't get enough of a long hot summer... I havent heard disposable arts tho....

One of the best MCs from BK ever. Even though he's kinda retired, I just want onemore album from him.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom