charlottehornetsperceymiller.jpg

Master_P_-_Mr_Ice_Cream_Man_%28Single%29_-_00_-_Front.JPG

pioneer of southern music....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a coincidence me and my cousin was just talking about this last week. 

For me No Limit >>> Cash Money!

Bout It Bout It, Ice Cream Man, No Limit Soldier, Hoody Hoo, Down For My Ns....those are the JOINTS!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a coincidence me and my cousin was just talking about this last week. 

Bout It Bout It, Ice Cream Man, No Limit Soldier, Hoody Hoo, Down For My Ns....those are the JOINTS!

Originally Posted by OneTrust

No Limit in its prime was good, but CMB in their prime (Juvie, B.G., Turk, Wayne) was Great! 

Originally Posted by OneTrust

No Limit in its prime was good, but CMB in their prime (Juvie, B.G., Turk, Wayne) was Great! 

This is needed with some videos and stuff, I don't know how to post them or I'd post 50+ in here

This is needed with some videos and stuff, I don't know how to post them or I'd post 50+ in here

Appreciated.

No Limit had a run in the second half of the 90s where it seemed like they put out nothing but HEAT.

especially this:

R-2014772-1258631674.jpg

Appreciated.

No Limit had a run in the second half of the 90s where it seemed like they put out nothing but HEAT.

especially this:

R-2014772-1258631674.jpg

My brother and myself probably have over 100+ no limit cds alone
laugh.gif
These are definitely some of my favorites..
qq5ylf.jpg

My brother and myself probably have over 100+ no limit cds alone
laugh.gif
These are definitely some of my favorites..
qq5ylf.jpg

You must've missed my No Limit Records Appreciation Thread...you No Limit from 97-99 was the ^@%#. I was damb near
buying No Limit stuff every week. Fiend, C-Murder, Soulja Slim, Mystikal, them posse tracks with like 10 people on there,
that was my %#*@

You must've missed my No Limit Records Appreciation Thread...you No Limit from 97-99 was the ^@%#. I was damb near
buying No Limit stuff every week. Fiend, C-Murder, Soulja Slim, Mystikal, them posse tracks with like 10 people on there,
that was my %#*@

Back
Top Bottom