Originally Posted by wanksta23

skinny jeans?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*plays Royce da 5'9 "i hate your pants"*

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is one of the best ways to wear a vest with skinny jeans, or a vest/waist coat casually overall. You have to have the confidence and swagger to pull it off though.
waistcoat2.png

really? rolled up jeans and striped green socks?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by oidreez

why you can't just wear what you want?
im saying, though right?  i hope the OP isnt over 18...Son can't even put an outfit together successfully without asking NT. What makes you think you can maintain a healthy relationship with the opposite sex?  Don't even go on that date, dun
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear it seems that with every passing day, more and more people need NT to help live there lives like come on. Sometimes you may need a second opinion on certain things but this is just ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif
yo, if you keep making these dumb%#$ posts imma forreal call you out in real life
5 out of 5 times your threads have been stupid

Dont listen to half these dudes.. skinny jeans don't mean they are skin tight and you can barely breathe..

Dont listen to half these dudes.. skinny jeans don't mean they are skin tight and you can barely breathe..

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

idk why people bash skinny jeans there are people out there that's actually skinny so its not skin tight looking
Skinny jeans taper at the ankle.

Only women look good in tapered jeans.

If OP wants a tighter look than just regular fit, slim straight is the way to go.
Quoted for stupidity
Awww, looks like someone got butt-hurt because I don't like his jeans.

It's an opinion, sweetheart.  Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

idk why people bash skinny jeans there are people out there that's actually skinny so its not skin tight looking
Skinny jeans taper at the ankle.

Only women look good in tapered jeans.

If OP wants a tighter look than just regular fit, slim straight is the way to go.
Quoted for stupidity
Awww, looks like someone got butt-hurt because I don't like his jeans.

It's an opinion, sweetheart.  Life goes on.
laugh.gif

This is one of the best ways to wear a vest with skinny jeans, or a vest/waist coat casually overall. You have to have the confidence and swagger to pull it off though.
waistcoat2.png

really? rolled up jeans and striped green socks?
I like this look BUT the rolled up jeans. OP if this is a normal date then your fine but wear a shirt or a polo

Originally Posted by vtran27

im saying, though right?  i hope the OP isnt over 18...Son can't even put an outfit together successfully without asking NT. What makes you think you can maintain a healthy relationship with the opposite sex?  Don't even go on that date, dun
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear it seems that with every passing day, more and more people need NT to help live there lives like come on. Sometimes you may need a second opinion on certain things but this is just ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif
yo, if you keep making these dumb%#$ posts imma forreal call you out in real life

You referring to me doggie?

All you need is either foams or griffeys, with kakhi shorts, white v-neck and the all important rosary. Can't go wrong with the summer hypebeast attire.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

All you need is either foams or griffeys, with kakhi shorts, white v-neck and the all important rosary. Can't go wrong with the summer hypebeast attire.
laugh.gif
@the rosary

how u forget the fitted wit the bent brim?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@the rosary

how u forget the fitted wit the bent brim?
sounds more like bronx/harlem attire more then hypebeast....

that soho look fell off alwhile ago.

Hypebeast attire? Aside from the rosary, that is EXACTLY to the t what I wear and I am far from a hypebeast.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

naw homie, im referring to niketalk7 and i am agreeing with your post 
wink.gif

waistcoat2.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is that Ty from WDYWT?

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

naw homie, im referring to niketalk7 and i am agreeing with your post 
wink.gif

My bad man

Back
Top Bottom