Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Fisher is a dummy...CLEARLY a pawn in all of this. It's obvious that Govan is flaunting their "relationship" on IG to get back at Barnes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes is swimming across the atlantic to get to whatever island they're vacationing on.

Foul
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL. Got Matt Barnes on the outside looking in. Good chess move by Fisher with that picture. He should send Barnes a postcard from their destination.

matt barnes doesnt own her. she can do whatever or whoever she wants
with that said...fish is a known scumbag :lol:

Yall in here saying Fish is a known scumbag. Other than him smashing dudes ex, what has he done to earn that title?

Fish broke the code. It's hilarious how everybody used him as an example when talking about nba players who didn't cheat on their wives and had good images. Son retired and made up for lost time. Hate dudes like him, plotting on u and ya girl the whole time y'all together.

Fish broke the code. It's hilarious how everybody used him as an example when talking about nba players who didn't cheat on their wives and had good images. Son retired and made up for lost time. Hate dudes like him, plotting on u and ya girl the whole time y'all together.
Because they played basketball together he can't **** his ex wife? Nah. If he's not the reason they broke up then I really see no problem. 

Tony Parker broke the code. He's a real scumbag.

Fisher is a dummy...CLEARLY a pawn in all of this. It's obvious that Govan is flaunting their "relationship" on IG to get back at Barnes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes is swimming across the atlantic to get to whatever island they're vacationing on.
hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom