Matt Leinart to be cut *Signs with Texans*

cuda swore jim sorgi was da giants backup? best destination 4 leinart is buffalo imo

cuda swore jim sorgi was da giants backup? best destination 4 leinart is buffalo imo

I mean he played his college ball for USC...let em' go back to Cali and get a job with the Raiders...he can't be any worse than what they had in JaMarcus Russell...
laugh.gif

I mean he played his college ball for USC...let em' go back to Cali and get a job with the Raiders...he can't be any worse than what they had in JaMarcus Russell...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif
Noooo! they have the Savior, Jason Campbell!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
You say that to be sarcastic, but why would we take an unproven QB over a solid one?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
You say that to be sarcastic, but why would we take an unproven QB over a solid one?

back to the usc campus and trying to score chicks by telling them about his glory days

back to the usc campus and trying to score chicks by telling them about his glory days

Back
Top Bottom