MATURE Niketalkers I need advice (Theres a child involved)

Alright so I'm going to court in the morning for visitations rights for my son. My question is do you think it really makes a huge difference what I wear.I dont plan on wearing a tee shirt or nothing crazy like that. But I mean is it important for me to be suited and booted ??

I can see why you aren't a part of your son's life.

....What you wear???? You should have bigger things on your mind!!!

Of course it is. I wouldn't wear anything less than my best suit/tie combo. The judges decision could change your son's life...

Originally Posted by shottyblood

I can see why you aren't a part of your son's life.

....What you wear???? You should have bigger things on your mind!!!
Damn.
laugh.gif

I would try to present myself in a favorable light to the judge and first impressions are lasting, so a dress shirt and tie or a suit wouldn't hurtyou.

Originally Posted by awash242

Of course it is. I wouldn't wear anything less than my best suit/tie combo. The judges decision could change your son's life...
this shouldn't even be a question...

i've been in that situation as of late but for full custody. my ex turned out to be a nut. but when i went i wore slacks, a decent pair of shoes i choseboat shoes but the ones with thicker sole. button down shirt (not too flashy, solid color) and a sport blazer. i was good. made a good impression and got whati wanted. good luck with that kid.

wow

i cant believe you even are asking this, your son must not be that important to you if you are even pondering this

Rules of Life, Section 13, Court

14.) If you're going to court, you probably already need all the help you can get, so howabout you do yourself a favor,and put on a damn suit.

Seriously though, good luck with all that

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

i've been in that situation as of late but for full custody. my ex turned out to be a nut. but when i went i wore slacks, a decent pair of shoes i chose boat shoes but the ones with thicker sole. button down shirt (not too flashy, solid color) and a sport blazer. i was good. made a good impression and got what i wanted. good luck with that kid.

Alright I had something like that in mind. These others dudes actin real immature like I said I was gonna wear a tall tee or somethin. But thanks for theinput bro.

Suit..hope your case is up to par, cause a %#$+$! case and a nice suit aint gonna cut it. Good luck with that, I hope whoever is the best for the child ischosen.

That's like asking if you should wear your cap and gown to graduation. Good luck...if you deserve it.

You mensos are taking his question WAAAAAY out of context and taking shots at him about how much he cares for his son, fall back. It is a legitimate question,but that's what happens when you ask for mature advice, you get immature ones chiming in.

I would just make sure you are dressed nicely, if you don't own a suit, a shirt and tie should be fine.

On another note, I will be dealing with this situation probably in a few weeks so my advice is to be honest with the judge and don't make this about youand your ex, your son is what matters.

I haven't been here long but I've been here long enough to know that MATURE Niketalkers are few and far between. You don't have to wear a suit. Ashirt and tie or just a shirt that should be tucked in and some slacks should do the job.

Back
Top Bottom