Mature NT'ers Enter Vol. Is it possible to be friends with an ex?

yes you can, but it will take time and fully getting over each other. i say 1 year + and then you can be friends

Originally Posted by mjbetch

yes you can, but it will take time and fully getting over each other. i say 1 year + and then you can be friends

I'm pretty sure I'm over her and its been a little over 3 years now that we've been broken up but I still feel like being friends with her isimpossible. Maybe I just need to avoid AIM..

still cool with 4 of my ex's. all 4 are married and im still laying the pipe on 2 of em
pimp.gif

If you lay the pipe on her right, you can always be around them. I have been in contact with several over the past few years. Some I thought would never callor answer the phone but they do.

I got just one that I speak to like twice a year. The rest of all have let me smash years after.

Originally Posted by Oprah Winfrey

I'm pretty sure I'm over her and its been a little over 3 years now that we've been broken up but I still feel like being friends with her is impossible. Maybe I just need to avoid AIM..

mabey you should just avoid her and delete her outa your circle period! because if you still have the slightest of feelings for her on a relationship level,then fighting them is going to eat you up inside...and one day, your gonna break down and try to resume the relationship! if she gives in..then you've lostbecause your goals at becoming friends are thrown out the window....and i know she's not the only female you include in your worldor have interest in (not fair to them, or your chances at something new/better)....or if she says no, you'll be crushed and left out in the cold withnothing but memories...your whole objective that you started out with will mean nothing and you'll become either depressed and kickin yourself in the @SSor start being sour towards her while she carries on with her life and doin her....

so leave it alone, unless you wanna take the chance at gettin back together....

in most cases....remember: good sex & past love = raging emotions.... dont play with em unless your ready to give it your all again

Originally Posted by scribble253

Depends how good the sex was.
this.

but its not really bein just friends if you're havin sex. and most times its hard to be just friends with somebody you have history with... somebody willend up catchin feelins again

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

I'm pretty sure I'm over her and its been a little over 3 years now that we've been broken up but I still feel like being friends with her is impossible. Maybe I just need to avoid AIM..

mabey you should just avoid her and delete her outa your circle period! because if you still have the slightest of feelings for her on a relationship level, then fighting them is going to eat you up inside...and one day, your gonna break down and try to resume the relationship! if she gives in..then you've lost because your goals at becoming friends are thrown out the window....and i know she's not the only female you include in your world or have interest in (not fair to them, or your chances at something new/better)....or if she says no, you'll be crushed and left out in the cold with nothing but memories...your whole objective that you started out with will mean nothing and you'll become either depressed and kickin yourself in the @SS or start being sour towards her while she carries on with her life and doin her....

so leave it alone, unless you wanna take the chance at gettin back together....

in most cases....remember: good sex & past love = raging emotions.... dont play with em unless your ready to give it your all again
dont listen to this good samaritan. stay cool with her and show her you're doing fine without her and that other women will take her place. ifyou play the game right you will still smash

you dont know how many times ive had to act like i was doing somethin important or tell my ex of a 4 year relationship...."naw i cant come over theretonight, im busy at the studio" or sumthin of that caliber..... she would call me out of the blue whenever she wasnt talkin to anyone at the time, or ifher and her lil fling or boyfriend would get mad and break up real quick. it'll be real late at night when she did this...
laugh.gif
even though she knows im capable of cheatin and ive been with some of herfriends after we broke up....

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

still cool with 4 of my ex's. all 4 are married and im still laying the pipe on 2 of em
pimp.gif

Easiest way to catch a bullet.

I put it in her butt, it was a pretty serious relationship.
laugh.gif

As for the topic: I believe that you can be friends with a ex. Me and my girl broke up for about a month last year. We talked as friends, but we still had deepfeelings for each other and ended up getting back together.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

pimp.gif

Easiest way to catch a bullet.
did you see the POS watch his wife got him? he's already getting his karma back. TRUST

pimp.gif

"When it comes to 2 year old Reymario.......bullet tooth tony!..........U R THE FATHER!"
"And when it comes to 1 year old Shariela.......bullet tooth tony!........U R THE FATHER!"

** bullet tooth tony runs to the back as the cameras follow him and capture the stupid look on his face in disbelief! **
** baby mothers still on stage doing the stanky leg and the ricky bobby **

WOMEN AND MEN CAN't BE FRIENDS PERIOD UNLESS
1. Dude is Gay
2. Girl is Gay
3. Girl is ugly, fat, ect....

its def possible to be friends with an ex over time. im actually friends with all my ex's except for one of them, which is the most recent.

I swear, none of you fools read
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to "smash" my ex, she caught the skeevies and I wouldn't do that to my pee pee.

I just basically wanted to know if some of you had opinions on the subject, and to be honest, most of ya'll opinions SUCK. But I do appreciate themregardless.

I perfer not to speak or have any type of connection to my ex's..

My thing is once we are done, we are done for good!

It doesn't feel right going back to the friend stage...gets real awkward

Back
Top Bottom