Mature Topic: Can you be in a celibate relationship?

I'm asking you personally. Hypothetically speaking, you meet a girl who has long term potential, and is working out on several levels...Would you consider a platonic relationship?

Let's please keep this free of religion, and if you're answer is no or yes, please attempt to give some reasoning as to why.

Yes. I've done it before it. Eventually, it has to become into a sexual relationship. It's always best when both partners feel the same way

You mean never? Yes, I wouldn't be faithful, but yes...I could do it.
No...sex is a way to explore your connection and grow closer (if you're really into each other). You'd both be missing out. Imagine the tension. The question should be...Can a celibate relationship survive?

I would see her as I do any other woman, what would be the point.
Wouldn't work for me..

Depends on where I am mentally. If I feel like I can make it without the urge to have sex or anything in that nature, then yes I can be in a celibate relationship. If the long term potential is worth it, then I definitely can be in one as well. However, I don't trust women at all, so a celibate relationship is pointless. You might as well just be friends.

No.  We are meant to pair together and have sex.  That's just the biological nature of human beings.
What's the difference between a celibate relationship and BFF's?

For me, no.

But I do know females that are wholeheartedly saving themselves for marriage on some Lolo Jones tip. At least they say, trying to convince me and everyone else that when they give themselves to that person they want to give ALL of them, not something someone else already had. I see the point they're tryin to make, I just don't believe in it. If you think your physical purity is the best thing you can give your partner then you'll be highly disappointed to find out that, most likely, they don't care. I don't, I wouldn't. Why? Because the most special and important thing a female can give me is her trust. And vice versa.

i say no simply because if i want to marry a person then the P gotta be good. Cant find out if we celibate lol

Back
Top Bottom