Mavs @ PHX SUNS Thursday TNT

See, a lot of you dudes are like, "DUDE POSTERIZED HIM!" after a semi-weak dunk.

That, was a posterization.

Goddamn.

sick.gif

If it was a sun getting dunked on we would have nbadotcom saying that the offensive player used the left arm to push off. I hate fouls like this if your gonnafoul put his butt on the floor.

What is that dwarf doing on the court? Avery is just waving the white flag.

Nowitzki just looked at the little man like, "why are you on this side of this court when it's iso?"

damn mavs are a disgrace without harris and howard

roll.gif
@ nash thinking he would turn into Kobe after getting a tech

teams need to start focusing on barbosa

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif

you forgot to mention stackhouse.

Now you see the value of a guy like Devin Harris.

Mavs trying to copy the Iverson era Philly style of offensive play using Dirk almost worked, you know have 1 guy volume shoot then everyone else play off ofit.

I'm sorry, but I can't take Barea seriously. He even makes stereotypical ****** facial expressions.

When he's on the floor, he's got that "me against the world" attitude, too; he just maneuvers his little legs as fast as they'll go, onlyto get rejected in the paint.

we played a good game, we were playing the way we wanted it to be slow tempo, we were missing some key players but we could of got to the free throw line more,dirk and jet get a thumbs up from me for their performance.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
at lakers fans even coming into threads not involving their teamand bringing up kobe. back to the game, that was a good win by the suns even though their D in horrible. no one showed up for the mavs except JT and dirk theyhad 65 of the 97 points

Nowitzki just looked at the little man like, "why are you on this side of this court when it's iso?"
laugh.gif
Dirk yelled at him and told him to move the hell outta the way...
Yeah, because losing a fairly close game to one of the best teams in the league, on the tail end of 4 games in 5 nights, traveling from Jersey toPhilly to Dallas to Phoenix, and playing without 4 or 5 rotation players over that span makes you a pathetic team...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

roll.gif

laugh.gif
at lakers fans even coming into threads not involving their team and bringing up kobe. back to the game, that was a good win by the suns even though their D in horrible. no one showed up for the mavs except JT and dirk they had 65 of the 97 points

who else did you expect to show up? those are our only players that played tonight that could create their own shot.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Wait, NBA.com has him listed at six feet tall...?

when I talked to him he was a few inches taller than me and im 5'8", believe it or not he can dunk.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

just go into the sig setting where the code is, and enter it, it should work.

I did but the the dallas mavericks part comes out white.

example: look below.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Blasphemy. That dude is 4'6", tops.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I don't buy dude being over 5'6 or 5'7... He's small.

Back
Top Bottom