Max B Appreciation vol FREE MAX B WAVVVY

anyone on NT fans of the Boss Don Biggaveli?
duke makes/made good music and is entertaining when he is drunk
laugh.gif

FREE MAX B!!!

The only Max B song I really like is one of his last ones....
no sarcasm intended.

That entire Coke Wave CD is pure piff. Really, just about every mixtape Max put out was really, really good. I'm not sure what went down with the case andthe crime, etc, but I truly wish he was still free--he was the only new artist putting out quality material.

pimp.gif
Highly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

the wave is over
oowwwwwww
Never...got that Coke Wave 2 coming...Frenchy still got it..

"cats be hating, cats be hating on that Waaaaveee..."

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

That entire Coke Wave CD is pure piff. Really, just about every mixtape Max put out was really, really good. I'm not sure what went down with the case and the crime, etc, but I truly wish he was still free--he was the only new artist putting out quality material.

pimp.gif
Highly appreciated.

Waiting for some sign of sarcasm....

"...Take a walk, let's slide...
Take a journey wit your boy, let's ride...
And you don't even need a seatbelt, homie...
Cuz where I'm bout to take it, you dont need nothin', homie...
And I don't keep nothin on me, but a bottle o' purple juice and my weed smoke, homie...
I just leave you in a zone...
Take your holster off, make yourself at home!!!!..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my the nicest hooks I've heard from dude...

And I was banging PD1-PD5 (Domain Collecter's Edition
laugh.gif
) the otherweek...

I'm waitin on the Coke Wave 2...

Max's music will be missed...
tired.gif

Oh you already know.....

Some of my favorite joints are

Live Comfortable
Blow Me A Dub Remix
Why You Do That
Picture Me Rollin'
Dead Solver

75 years is disgusting! You would think Bigga put the bullet in dudes head himself wit' a sentence like that. Hold ya head Boss Don, Owwww! *edit*Here's a video I shot a few weeks ago. I was on my way to Atlantic City wit' this white broad & I was singin' that Max to her. Im posting thisvid from my iPhone so I dunno if its gonna show...

Imma miss this man. Dude really brought something new to the table and I respect that. Hope he beats that appeal.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

That entire Coke Wave CD is pure piff. Really, just about every mixtape Max put out was really, really good. I'm not sure what went down with the case and the crime, etc, but I truly wish he was still free--he was the only new artist putting out quality material.

pimp.gif
Highly appreciated.

Waiting for some sign of sarcasm....

Dead serious. I mean, there are new artists who make some good music, but it's all just on a trend type thing. I mean, Drake, Gucci, Wiz, Cudi, etc. areall going to be completely irrelevant by the summer, next summer at the latest. Max was actually out there putting out stuff that was 100% unique and original.He didn't bite into anybody else's style, he didn't conform to any molds--he was Max, he had an awful singing voice, but he used it and made hotsongs with it.

Originally Posted by yung718

^^no question he gave new york a new sound
tired.gif

If he played his cards right, he could've been in the position Gucci is right now. (Take that how you want to) But he'd be better off either way.

Back
Top Bottom