Max B is going in ... bye bye :post anything wavy

tired.gif

I need proof myself, but if true

Wasn't 4 rap would be back in the streets
Or doin life in the can beatin my meat
eek.gif
at the irony of this line

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

It really sucks cause just when he was about to get on, he's off. WASTED TALENT word to Bronx Tale.

word. I aint no die hard fan but I know i'll miss his talent. I always look forward to his mixtapes, etc....bigavell has an ear for ill beats, and I waslooking forward to listening to an offical album.

This is just sad.... His career is definitely over but I wish him the best. The wave never dies.

Anyone on the wave knew this day was comin though......it was fun. Thanks Max. Brought a new sound to the game. Keep ya head up brova.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

f4435f434d61c3d5929e33666cc7f969cef006d.jpg

Another black kid about to grow up w/o his father in his life b/c of some foolishness.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I !%*+ w/ Max and his music, but he's a f'n idiot.
Hell more than likely end up with the same 15 that shorty got.
I don't see that.

I mean, if his girl copped to 15, then dimed him out. He has less of a leg to stand on than she does. He's not in as good of graces w/ the court as thechick was.

IMO, There's no way that Max gets anything less than 20.

I mean, to me, I don't understand how he can receive the same sentence she did.

im amazed that people are happy to see someone go to jail. thats wild. if he did the crime he deserves the time, but as far as i know he didnt affect any ofour close friends/fam and dudes pulling out the tiger pics.i hope noone ever celebrates when u touch rock bottom. out.

Anybody peeped that Wave Season mixtape? It's not too bad to me.. got a few songs on there that I haven't heard.

Back
Top Bottom