MAx B Million Dollar Baby Part 2

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

^^^^ im down with.
pimp.gif
im due for a sig.

make it happen

Yo I just caught that "Blow Me A Dub" Joint, been playin it back to back all day. I was about to make a "Put Me Up On Max B" post cuz Inever really checked for dude. I guess I'll start wit this but what other tapes did he put out that are fire?

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Yo I just caught that "Blow Me A Dub" Joint, been playin it back to back all day. I was about to make a "Put Me Up On Max B" post cuz I never really checked for dude. I guess I'll start wit this but what other tapes did he put out that are fire?

check out "million dollar baby" and "public domain 2"

whats good wit them sigs???

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

10. Why You Do That
pimp.gif

I still need that "Uncle" track

what "Uncle" track???

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude Max is a monster @ times on his hook %+%%.....

"I ain't !$$#@%@ with yoooouuuuuu"
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
son i got a smile from ear to ear right now (no h) i been looking for this since that jimmy dvd dropped...we be singing this %$*% to broads all thetime....i peeped the imeem figuring it was just the recorded audio from the dvd but you came THRU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting for datpiff to grab this part 2...looking classic
pimp.gif
Max is onthat wave right now..he untouchable...

Kingtre you madd late.

i know for a fact i was in a max b thread long time ago an cats was all talkin about that track that you were also in. somebody had posted a link download beenhad it in the itunes put it as a bonus track on public domain 2
pimp.gif
. youmustve never came back in lol.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Kingtre you madd late.

i knw for a fact i was in a max b thread long time ago an cats was all talkin about that track that you were also in. somebody had posted a link download been had it in the itunes. you mustve never came back in lol.

roll.gif
i am...and i remember that thread but thought nobody came thru...uright i don't usually check back in after they fall off the 1st 1-2 pages...but yo how do i get this...i aint even up on imeem
smh.gif
can i get a zshare orsomething

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Kingtre you madd late.

i knw for a fact i was in a max b thread long time ago an cats was all talkin about that track that you were also in. somebody had posted a link download been had it in the itunes. you mustve never came back in lol.

roll.gif
i am...and i remember that thread but thought nobody came thru...u right i don't usually check back in after they fall off the 1st 1-2 pages...but yo how do i get this...i aint even up on imeem
smh.gif
can i get a zshare or something
no idea my dude

the link posted, i cant even remember who, it was def zshare too.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Kingtre you madd late.

roll.gif
i am...and i remember that thread but thought nobody came thru...u right i don't usually check back in after they fall off the 1st 1-2 pages...but yo how do i get this...i aint even up on imeem
smh.gif
can i get a zshare or something
no idea my dude

the link posted, i cant even remember who, it was def zshare too.

damn- i feel like a feind
smh.gif
... gave me a imeem samp now i'm tryna cop and cant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

ummm...is it out yet? I dont see it anywhere
grin.gif
4real...i thought i was gonna have this loaded up in theipod so i could ride that new WAVE on the poker table tonight
laugh.gif
won atourney last month to a soundtrack of Max, Old 50 and Jay
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom