Max B needs 4 million signatures for a Pardon that can make him be released from Prison

naw bros lets get my boy the unibomber ted kaczynski out..  he would probably have a better chance of getting out than this nobody 

Some of ya are so sure he conspired to kill this dude off the strength that some stripper who was on them pills said Charlie's name to the police.

Y'all are disgusting

even if he somehow got 4 million signatures it still wouldnt get him out of prison. its essentially worthless.
Exactly. Y'all really think anyone in the White House is browsing online petitions for someone to pardon?:lol:

I couldn't care less if he was guilty or not, point is an online petition is a waste of time. No online petition has ever got anyone out of prison.

A dude got murdered. He may not have pulled the trigger. But he was involved. He deserves his time.
All that needs to be said.  

Don't want to do time?  Don't do stupid ****.  

What trips me out about Max is that he was locked up from '97-'05 (for Robbery, of course).  Got out and had a very promising career going for him.  And then the next year he involves himself in this setup/robbery that ended up in a dude dead.  I have zero sympathy for buddy.  

And LMAO at people thinking that a petition will make someone be released from prison.  If it was that easy, everyone would do it.  
laugh.gif

All that needs to be said.  

Don't want to do time?  Don't do stupid ****.  

What trips me out about Max is that he was locked up from '97-'05 (for Robbery, of course).  Got out and had a very promising career going for him.  And then the next year he involves himself in this setup/robbery that ended up in a dude dead.  I have zero sympathy for buddy.  

And LMAO at people thinking that a petition will make someone be released from prison.  If it was that easy, everyone would do it.  :lol:

Most people aint Wavy enough to get 4 million sigs tho :smokin

The man is a criminal, delinquent, murderer. I do not want him released. People like him don't deserve freedom.

Say what you want. Someone ended up dead...where is the pardon for the one who lost his life?

I hate people with the "Free Shyne", "Free Yayo", "Free Turk", "Free C-Murder", "Free Tru Life".....no keep them in there....don't give them the death penalty neither. That's the easy way out. let them live in prison for the rest of their life and think about it, over and over again.

It's usually African Americans that always want to Free criminals and murderers....as if they did nothing wrong. No keep them in prison/jail. I don't want them out in society.

Max B is murderer. He premeditated the murder of human being. He deserves to lose his life and freedom also.

He sent his cousin and goon to rob these dudes, someone ended up dead. His prostitute girlfriend snitched and flipped on them. Max B orchestrated the whole thing.

Miss me with "pardon" or Free Max B. I hope he is never released.

Why do you want murderers and criminals released they deserve to be in prison!

THIS....You right homie only my people respect fools & criminals like MAX B dude was locked up for 8 years for armed robbery then gets out & goes right back MAX B is the type of ***** that need to stay locked up..Just like BIG MEECH & all the other clowns that make my people look bad..Say free somebody that's really innocent not MAX B dude was responsible for a man's life being taken suppose that dude who was killed someone close to you?? Man **** MAX B he was WACK anyway let that clown *** ***** stay locked up & all ya'll dudes that signed are sad supporting a murder..

Yeah, let's pardon convicted felons because they make mediocre rap music. Great idea!

Free the wave, though! :pimp:

Man, some of y'all are seriously dumb as **** :lol:

Last edited:
for real tho, i see this all the time on facebook.

what is wrong with black people? i'm black, btw.

we're all about "free this dude/that dude" but that dude really did that crime and really deserves to be punished for it.

lets take some responsibility for ourselves as a people.

Max B needs to stay in prison.

Talent doesn't precede stupidity. As much I like Max B myself, he lived a life of finding ways to get locked up. He had a small but memorable underground run a few years back, but the "wave" is over.....

idk i thought the biggest testimony came from his ex that was disgruntled that he kicked her out the house after a long relationship and started seeing another chick. Seems like an unreliable source.

I have a feeling his case wasnt handled properly, I would just like to see him get another trial to plead his case better. His lawyer was basically smoking blunts with him in interviews while they were in court, talking about "We got this".

He was a trouble maker, but it looked like music could have saved him.

Talent doesn't precede stupidity. As much I like Max B myself, he lived a life of finding ways to get locked up. He had a small but memorable underground run a few years back, but the "wave" is over.....
fully agree....

this new generation is crazy...he tapes himself incriminating himself for various crimes over and over again, broadcasts it over the internet and wonders why he's in jail....he should know better.

Back
Top Bottom