MAX | Out Now |

Idk if I'm ready to give up on netflix just yet because they still have a lot of good original content..it's not on par with hbo bit the sheer volume of stuff they own the rights to/ produce is wild.

Hbo max definitely keeps getting better and better and I like that they continue to acquire both new and old shows to keep the library growing. I could see me dropping netflix down the line but not just yet.

Would love to see some more stuff on the DC side. I was already watching titans illegally through the streaming spots online, would love to see that show with an hbo max type budget and possibly beyter writers.

Yeah I caught both eps and I was like something is up here. Then I saw Lena directed the first ep.

Made sense then.

It's good so far.

1606269226463.jpeg

Really cool to see both Aunt Vibe together (with Will).

I know alot of us caught it last week when it premiered but man that was a great reunion.

Really felt like some family ****, beefs and all.

I forgot about that movie. I wasn't looking forward to it after Godzilla.

If you were ever in to HBO or want to go back and watch old HBO shows I think it's the best streaming platform.

HBO continues to put out good product and they have their classic shows available.

Yo, didn’t know they had crunchyroll / anime on there. Nice.

Also, Hilary Banks still looking gorgeous. Maybe even looking better than when the show was on.

Back
Top Bottom