MAX | Out Now |

secrets of dumbledore was one of the crappiest movies i've seen. Boring and story was dumb AF.
I fell asleep for a good 20 mins and I actually enjoyed the first two Fantastic Beasts movies. My wife is the Harry Potter fan so she was pointing out easter eggs and connecting story dots. It all goes over my head.

Is this coming from a casual viewer or an HP fan? I haven't seen it yet, but I was expecting good things like the previous Fantastic Beast movies.
I like the hp movies and the first fantastic beasts movie. This third movie just dragged on and on.

Is this coming from a casual viewer or an HP fan? I haven't seen it yet, but I was expecting good things like the previous Fantastic Beast movies.

I liked the Fantastic Beasts movies and I'm not the biggest HP fan. I'm going to check this out at some point with the wife who is obsessed with HP.

As a casual myself, no books, movies were ehh to me, the first Fantastic Beasts was one of the most boring **** I've ever seen. No way I was checking any after that.
Same but I was like Depp is my boy so I'll watch the sequel.

They lucky Mads my boy too.

I like the hp movies and the first fantastic beasts movie. This third movie just dragged on and on.
Appreciate the insight.
As a casual myself, no books, movies were ehh to me, the first Fantastic Beasts was one of the most boring **** I've ever seen. No way I was checking any after that.
No doubt I hear you.
I liked the Fantastic Beasts movies and I'm not the biggest HP fan. I'm going to check this out at some point with the wife who is obsessed with HP.
My ex was obsessed with HP, she put me on to it. I'm not on her level, but I do have a great appreciation for the franchise.
Yes

Sci-fi 🔥 tho.

I've been meaning to check this out but was hesitant. This show is really that good huh?

They keeping Vice but cancelling Raised By Wolves?

I actually signed up for HBO Max because of Wolves trailers.

Yea I don't know how they make these decisions. Maybe RBW was just too expensive to film. Cause I'm pretty sure more people were watching it than Tokyo Vice.

Just finished Drive My Car

Powerful performances that really had beautiful cinematography. Some of the best dialogue (writing).i have seen in a film in a long time. It's my kind of film, but sheesh, 3 hours is long. Even though I wouldn't really have cut anything I can see why it lost out to Power of The Dog.

4 Stars

Never could pull the trigger on RBW, don't think I'll be watching now that's its canceled.

Back
Top Bottom