MAX | Out Now |

Oh my gaaaad the Rehearsal had me ****ing crying nonstop. Synecdoche, New York but in a more bizarre and invasive plot. I ****ing lost it when he moved into the actors home.
I'm about 15 mins into the 1st episode where he's telling dude how he mapped his house and hired an actor to be him and this is the first movie that popped in my head

Great stuff so far, this is also my first viewing of anything Nathan felder related.

I've come across some clips with dude that has me dying. Still not sure I want to invest in a whole show of his though.

I’m just glad Harley Quinn aint going get caught up in everything happening

Nathan wildin with this series.

The Fielder Method ep :rofl: :rofl:

He makes shot so complicated and intricate. No reason for him to start becoming Thomas, living in his apt to get his experience of the class. Doing a show within a show and playing several roles. Then comes back to his son being aged 9 years and drives the storyline in to his son being a drug addict and OD'ing :rofl:

I feel like Nathan did that on purpose cuz shorty mentioned she did a bunch of drugs and hated her dad. Then basically resetting the whole thing and having this son be 5 again :rofl:

I think that's when she was fed up. I thought this was heading towards Nathan trying to get with her for real but the whole Judaism being introduced, Nathan's real parents, the bias Jewish teacher made **** go down hill fast.

The rehearsals with how he would try to bringing up raising "their son" with Judaism as a faith too. The talk with the boy that mommy has left the family :lol:

This is Nathan's most absurd joint yet.

Oh my gaaaad the Rehearsal had me ****ing crying nonstop. Synecdoche, New York but in a more bizarre and invasive plot. I ****ing lost it when he moved into the actors home.
Nathan with that Thomas wig and clothes had me dying :lol: When he also moved in with random roommates had me losing it :rofl:

Last edited:
krabs.jpg
This entire show. The ending. The spirals into deeper layers of characters. Nathan "losing" his grip on reality at the very end. What a ******* masterpiece.

Season 2 is going to break the fabric of reality.

krabs.jpg
This entire show. The ending. The spirals into deeper layers of characters. Nathan "losing" his grip on reality at the very end. What a ****ing masterpiece.

Season 2 is going to break the fabric of reality.

Remy was acting like a little punk

Back
Top Bottom