* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

my two newest pick ups
2b81631cab0453fc2bb010d48f863aace3d11eb1.jpg
74516212ad0352fc2015a2afb761a221a40bb15e.jpg

cant wait for the tint and rims
happy.gif

its vouchers for two field box seats to a Dodgers game, plus a free game day mag, and discount on merchandise. all for $55 from costco.

oh nice, i feel bad for manny, first they didnt want him then they did and now hes gone, and not only is he gone but everyone knows he takes female meds lol!

The biggest pick-up of my life.......
2w5j7d1.jpg

5yhzbm.jpg

The journey is halfway over.....congrats to all my other NT grads!!!!!

Congratulations. if you don't mind me asking what did you major in? And can someone help me I need to sell some size 13 shoes but can't create aposting and I want to sell them on NT.

dapimpjuice4ya congrats. Most def a milestone. I graduated this past January, still waiting on my damn diploma. They said you have to wait like 6 months. SMHat Hunter.

Selling some dunks and what not, check the sig.

dapimpjuice,

Congrats homie. Im in NY but I actually visited and stayed at Xavier last January when I went to N.O. to help w/ the Katrina rebuilding efforts.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by garnerking23

Congratulations. if you don't mind me asking what did you major in? And can someone help me I need to sell some size 13 shoes but can't create a posting and I want to sell them on NT.

Biology major....I'll actually be enrolling in Pharmacy school next fall. There is a 6-yr program but I wanted to get my BS first and then attend pharmacyschool. Thanks for all of the congrats guys.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Picked these up today

how much did you get your wovens for? prices have been werid on em everywhere i've looked....

Retail is $140 up and down eBay. My spot got 'em on 'accident' and they got me hip to the hop....lol

Back
Top Bottom