* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

nice pigeons
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by bdis1986

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

got rid of the iphone. loving it so far.

you will regret that come summer time ...
smh.gif

why do you say that? new BB coming out? or new iphone?
Iphone 3.0 update coming this summer will have copy/paste, mms and push email. That's the reason why I have a bold right now. If Appleannounces a new iphone in the summer, I'm buying it and selling my bold

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Haven't picked anything up in a long time
But i found these jems for cheap and cleaned up
They are baby/toddler size 8c
I am not going to keep them so if anyone is interested check the sig! Or pm me!
On to the pics!

Wish I had some cash... These would be great for my collection.

just got these in the mail (big ups to ucasta) sry for the crappy phone pics.

air more uptempo pippen olympics

29e26da1830bb6dca68705f87c51424a50c3472b.pjpg

f8a160180d6ba573f5436b1552d227ebffd8aad4.pjpg

Originally Posted by syxth element

bdis1986 wrote:

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

smh.gif

Iphone 3.0 update coming this summer will have copy/paste, mms and push email. That's the reason why I have a bold right now. If Apple announces a new iphone in the summer, I'm buying it and selling my bold

ehh. i got the bold because i was tired of the touchscreen. i still have my iphone so if there is an update i can always try it out.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by bdis1986

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

smh.gif

Iphone 3.0 update coming this summer will have copy/paste, mms and push email. That's the reason why I have a bold right now. If Apple announces a new iphone in the summer, I'm buying it and selling my bold

actually not push email, but apple is gonna be implementing its push notification service.(only yahoo mail is already pushed, i think exchange is too but idont use that) along with landscape keyboards for email and sms, 3g tethering (without jailbreaking), stereo bluetooth, spotlight search, and apple is finallyletting developers make turn by turn gps programs( but with their own maps) and it wont rely on google or 3g connectivity. theres way more stuff too thatsgonna be coming out. theres also a very good chance of apple coming out with a new iphone.

Damn those Reebox do bring back memories! Those and the Kemps! UGH the good days!

Whats up with those Griffeys Tim Duncan? They releasing GR?

Originally Posted by T21D

$75 TT and L not included.
hey did you get those at FA/chmps/or FTL? i ask cuz i wanna do a search order for them...Pm me the sku if possible and which store, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom