* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Got me a new board for next season and picked up some infrareds for $218 shipped. Need to fix the cracks but the suede is so clean with no creases..

Latest pickup...it's the the colourway I least like but for US$65 I just can't resist it...

and also to finally put a close to the XX3s

nice collection.

yet still, funny/sad that the "Titanium"s look just like, if not worse, than the "UNC"s

JB really knows how to screw their collectors, lol.

^^the only advantage the Titaniums has over the UNCs is it has tumble leather instead of patent
ohwell.gif
other than that they basically look identical imo
tired.gif

bought my V pack yesterday and saw the nubucks on sale for $119 no tax but passed on it
indifferent.gif
but i came to my senses and scooped up a pair this morning
pimp.gif

27826f6360a177b2cf059cd1c479e5606d4be05f.pjpg

thanks Xkrispy ur going to love them i just changed out the laces to black i think they look pretty good

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by jag09mxe

go find yourself a pair for retail if they flopped
alien.gif
I can EASILY!!!

i bet if i go to the mall again today there will be like pairs still sittin on display... but do i want it??... nope (Only the 3M if nething)

laugh.gif
what this dude give you the alien face for? You can go into plenty of malls down here in Houston where they are selling packs
for lower than retail. The Raging Bulls flopped!
tongue.gif
i kno rite
laugh.gif
thats wat im sayin
laugh.gif

I'm not going to say they flopped or they didn't flop, but some stores around my way without urban accounts go the packs. They are still sitting in theback.

laugh.gif
what this dude give you the alien face for? You can go into plenty of malls down here in Houston where they are selling packs
tongue.gif

What mall in houston has them for below retail?

Originally Posted by gescobe

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

What mall in houston has them for below retail?

I went to Katy Mills and the dude said he would sell them for $250.00 plus tax but I didn't really want them because I dont really like suede
especially not all red suede. The 3ms were all right though. I was reaching when I said plenty of malls.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom