May 1 is here Where are you Going to college? Vol. Class of '10

Deadline to submit where you are going to school is May 1st.

I'll start..
Providence College with an Undeclared Major.

Enjoy the experience kiddies! It'll be the best time of your life if you balance out what you gotta do.

UT Austin 
pimp.gif

University of Arizona
University of Oregon

I'm hoping to get into UCLA by appeal, in the original application I forgot to submit all extra-curriculars, so I'm hoping with those added I'll be able to get in. I really wanna go there.

I didn't get into University of Michigan Ann Arbor
frown.gif

So I will be going to Binghamton University in New York and hope to transfer next year.

FAMU pre-pharmacy. Got the tuition scholarship and just sent my housing application yesterday.

Anybody else going far from home? I'm going from Phoenix to Tallahassee

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

THE University of Kansas...haha

Majoring in Sports Management

Can not wait.
nerd.gif

Waits for all the college is a waste of time people to chime in
laugh.gif

Anyway to the dude I quoted.  Do yourself a favor, if you really want a career in sports seek out any student worker positions in the Athletic Department.  It will build your resume, connections and give you a small taste of what a career in sports will be like.  Sure you will have to be at sports of little to no interest (Womens Soccer, Mens Polo, etc.), it will pay off in the end. 

If you can't get a student worker position, offer to do it pro-bono.  If they see that you really want to do it, they will find a spot for you.  Don't limit your options.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

I didn't get into University of Michigan Ann Arbor
frown.gif

So I will be going to Binghamton University in New York and hope to transfer next year.
You saved yourself 45k a year by not going to UM out of state. Binghamton is a great public school. Don't feel bad about it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

THE University of Kansas...haha

Majoring in Sports Management

Can not wait.
nerd.gif

Waits for all the college is a waste of time people to chime in
laugh.gif

Anyway to the dude I quoted.  Do yourself a favor, if you really want a career in sports seek out any student worker positions in the Athletic Department.  It will build your resume, connections and give you a small taste of what a career in sports will be like.  Sure you will have to be at sports of little to no interest (Womens Soccer, Mens Polo, etc.), it will pay off in the end. 

If you can't get a student worker position, offer to do it pro-bono.  If they see that you really want to do it, they will find a spot for you.  Don't limit your options.

I hear ya my man...I talked to my Grandpa who is a KU alumni and big time doner of the athletic department and knows A LOT of people...he contacted Bill Self's secretary to find out some information and she said I can not apply for a position until I am an actual student there and there was something else that made it so I have to wait a full year to apply...It sucks but I think it will be worth it (or I hope at least) but I'm not necesarily looking for one sport to work with...I'd honestly work with any sport...like you had mentioned.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

FAMU pre-pharmacy. Got the tuition scholarship and just sent my housing application yesterday.

Anybody else going far from home? I'm going from Phoenix to Tallahassee
California to Providence
6 more days peoples

I was going to Texas A&M College Station, and wanted to REALLY bad, but that was before
Prairie View A&M
offered a full ride and $600 a semester for textbooks.
So you can guess where I'm going. haha
I'm kind of a big deal over there with the faculty. Still not quite sure why though.

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

offered a full ride and $600 a semester for textbooks.
So you can guess where I'm going. haha
Good !!%$.

I'm so +%$$#! when I get out of college.
but hopefully I'll get accepted to a good med school so I can pay off my debt worry-free

Back
Top Bottom